Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pubs for Palace / Who's going - 2,650 of us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As me best mate lives a stones throw away and both of us being proper artists and a font of knowledge the best pubs are all home fans but with a bit of decorum not a problem to go in. Like Paul says the little railway club at the back of Selhurst station is good as is the Pawsons on Pawsons Road a 5 minute walk to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
      As me best mate lives a stones throw away and both of us being proper artists and a font of knowledge the best pubs are all home fans but with a bit of decorum not a problem to go in. Like Paul says the little railway club at the back of Selhurst station is good as is the Pawsons on Pawsons Road a 5 minute walk to the ground.
      i can vouch for the Pawsons ,we have scooter club meets there ,i`d leave more then 5 mins though ,if you want to make kick off .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Yeah probably 10ish Vespa I dj in there with a few mates from time to time with your crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
          Yeah probably 10ish Vespa I dj in there with a few mates from time to time with your crowd.
          Small world innit ? ,You dont DJ at the Junction 6 dos as well do you ? Only i was there a couple of weeks ago .
          Last edited by vespa; 12-03-2015, 02:58 AM.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Gonna start off with brekkie and beers at Clapham junction then make our way to Norwood junction where their is a good working men's club for 1 before ko

Comment

Who's going tomorrow . 2,650 of us!

Sing loud sing proud and let's bring home the 3 points

2 of us going from herts

Comment

is that including the extra restricted view allocatrion we where given?

Comment

Don't no lol

Comment

No - they were taken off sale at mid-day today and not being sold.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Small world innit ? ,You dont DJ at the Junction 6 dos as well do you ? Only i was there a couple of weeks ago .
                      No I don't but my mate Dean Does who is part of our sound .. I'm more on the reggae side and Dean is our northern Soul/ ska chap!!

Comment

9 of us - in the spoons by Thronton Heath for 10. Looking forward to this one.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Me + 2 . Nearer then loftus rd for me this getting to East croydon 11am. Can't wait. Unbeaten in 7 v palace please don't break that tomorrow

Comment

Clapham junction weatherspoons at 9-30 then off to Selhurst for midday

Comment

In the rub a dub midday, meeting a palace mate of mine.palace playing well at moment so hopefully were Nick a point,don't want to be knocking the Nigel out come 3
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                                Clapham junction weatherspoons at 9-30 then off to Selhurst for midday
                                Whereabouts is that ?
                                Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X