Leroy Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy Fer

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Good man Fer!!

we really need this guy fit!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Great attitude and I rate him as the best buy bar none for us this season but I would bet we wont see him for dust if we go down.

Comment

Gutted at the timing of his injury. Be class to get him back asap, possibly after the international break!!

Comment

Maybe he will return to Norwich if they get promoted and we'll go down!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Gutted at the timing of his injury. Be class to get him back asap, possibly after the international break!!
            "Thatīs it", was my first thought we it happened against Sunderland. Now, a month later, I kind of think we might manage to scrape through without him...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              "Thatīs it", was my first thought we it happened against Sunderland. Now, a month later, I kind of think we might manage to scrape through without him...
              Results tend to disagree with you shan. Massive loss fer getting injured.

Comment

They said he'd be out for eight weeks right? How long till he's back?

Comment

Working...
                X