Starting XI VS Crystal Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I agree that this formation is needed in the long run, but for this game in particular, without Jedinak, they lack that midfield protection from aerial balls that they had in the match at loftus road. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to play bobby at some point to take advantage of that.
    With regards to anton, he is worse than caulker and I wouldn't risk his lack of pace in this match
    Yep. As bad as Caulker is he's probably better than Anton. Not much of a choice though. Be happy with Ned and Clint tbh. And Bob here on ought be used as an impact sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Yep. As bad as Caulker is he's probably better than Anton. Not much of a choice though. Be happy with Ned and Clint tbh. And Bob here on ought be used as an impact sub.
      This post is absolutely spot on in all aspects.

Comment

I think we all would like to see a bit of a change up top but don't look like Ramsey fancies either Vargas or Zarate.

Could be wrong but wouldn't be surprised to see virtually the same 11 as the Spurs game.

Losing faith rapidly.

Comment

Do we have a single CB partnership that doesn't look like its got a mistake or two in it every single game? I can't think of one. Quite a sad indictment of a club that has spent the sort of money we have over the last 3 years. Off the back of the Spurs game, I think we have to drop Rio, start Onuoha and Caulker, and hope for the best. There's goals in this one for us as well mind you, as I'm not that impressed with Palace at the back either.

Comment

with jedinak missing for palace we need sandro to dominate the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              I think we all would like to see a bit of a change up top but don't look like Ramsey fancies either Vargas or Zarate.

Could be wrong but wouldn't be surprised to see virtually the same 11 as the Spurs game.

Losing faith rapidly.
              Tbf dave Vargas and Zarate have both been injured... but when they're both fit they 'must' get game time, cant keep relying on Austin's goals.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Green

furlong onohua caulker yun

Isla Sandro Henry phillips

Austin Reece cox

Comment

Working...
                X