PSG appreciation thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSG appreciation thread.....

Thank you to our Gallic chums for making my season and nothing like a bit of Schadenfreude at our less illustrious neighbours' expense.....

I was actually hoping that Terry would either score an OG in the last seconds of ET or miss the vital spot kick that sent the French team through......

Made my evening that. Well done PSG. No fan of the French, but really happy they beat the scum
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well done psg sticking one over the scum

Comment

I'd rather if Chelsea progressed TBH, the more on their plate, the more chance of us getting something out of that match.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

My permanent name for their manager is now Moanio.

Comment

Oh yes what about that bloke they sold for £50M who they kept saying thay were glad to get rid of what's his name Luis or something , The only bad outcome is we now have to play them at 1.30 on the Sunday instead of 5.30 on Saturday where everyone would be well reved up after a few hours in the pubs, dont think it will be as hostile on the Sunday? we have to get the crowd up sunday for the game being as hostile as we were a few years back

Comment

Loved it! well done PSG on knocking the babies out

Comment

Was beautiful to watch and a pleasure to see their 'fans' squirming.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Was beautiful to watch and a pleasure to see their 'fans' squirming.

Lovely shot that one....

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Oh yes what about that bloke they sold for £50M who they kept saying thay were glad to get rid of what's his name Luis or something , The only bad outcome is we now have to play them at 1.30 on the Sunday instead of 5.30 on Saturday where everyone would be well reved up after a few hours in the pubs, dont think it will be as hostile on the Sunday? we have to get the crowd up sunday for the game being as hostile as we were a few years back
                    Hmm not given that any thought tbh honest and yeah a slight downer but let's hope that a bear pit of an atmosphere can be created and put the willies up that prize c0ck Terry into scoring an OG and especially if it was a last minute winner....

COYR's do your stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                      My permanent name for their manager is now Moanio.
                      Love it Greeno.....

Comment

Now any PSG team will have my support ( love a team with a 3 letter abbreviated Monica ) . Don't go with the I hope Chelsea progress so they will be more tired thread... I hope all the snivelling wretches have as much misfortune and Ill luck as as possible ... ###### .. S ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                          Now any PSG team will have my support ( love a team with a 3 letter abbreviated Monica ) . Don't go with the I hope Chelsea progress so they will be more tired thread... I hope all the snivelling wretches have as much misfortune and Ill luck as as possible ... ###### .. S ...
                          He he love it Big Fella....

Comment

Working...
                          X