We will win against CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will win against CP

I have this feeling that we will get the three points against Palace. Well, every genuine supporter feels the same before every game, however, in this particular match I feel really strong about my feelings.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    I have this feeling that we will get the three points against Palace. Well, every genuine supporter feels the same before every game, however, in this particular match I feel really strong about my feelings.
    I think the only chance we have is to drop Bobby to the bench and try something different
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Their attacking pace worries me. I'm concerned....

Comment

We will definitely concede. I'm going for another 2-1 loss sadly. Ill be there in hope though!

Comment

Why wouldn't we win... Come on fellas, a bit more positivity.

Comment

Scoring goals at home has been one of their probs. The Palace bod I know is bricking it thinking their going to get rolled over I told him I can't see that perhaps a draw but he's adament at home there vulnerable

Comment

Palace have scored less than 1 goal a game on average this season at home. We have started scoring away from home more regularly and I think anything can happen. They may have pace in attack but they are even worse at finishing than us.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Reckon a point at least if we score first.

Comment

Working...
                X