Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Les Ferdinand charged by FA - no tunnel cam footage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chunkyfenwick
    replied
    Wasn't that useless so and so Pawson, the 4th official for the Manure v A*** match on monday night?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post

I believe the ref and FA had money on Spurs to win, no other explanation as they won't talk about it, if you do you get fined. That's 100% match fixing!
    Myu you dont honestly believe a word of that do you? That would never ever happen. Refs need help as the modern game is too fast, and after replays we all know both should of been given, but in real time both were debatable. Match fixing talk is total
    Did the ref and f.a have money on us to win the week before when henry pulled the arsenal player to the floor in the box and nothing was given then?

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Good on Sir Les, these points lost could cost our club and is the FA going to pay up?

Ref's need to be fined if they can't do their jobs correctly. I make that a corner not giving and 3 penalty's which weren't given either. Questions should be asked and they should be answered, or we'll all think the FA is corrupt and match fixing is within the FA. A big deal should be made from this, it's the truth and watch actually happened.

I believe the ref and FA had money on Spurs to win, no other explanation as they won't talk about it, if you do you get fined. That's 100% match fixing!

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    ...oops sorry, missed the other thread.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Where's the tunnel-cam when you need it?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9754318?

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    He is one of the most shocking referees I have ever seen. No Wonder, Sir les was angry with him. This ref should never been allowed to ref in the priemiership again.
    Last edited by Shania; 11-03-2015, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Focking damn right he gave the ref an ear full!!!!.... know matter how much people wanna sugar coat it, the ref lost us that game!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    The rules and FA are a complete joke, in a passionate game when the officials have made some horrendous decisions I don't blame Sir Les. I'd be more upset if no one made a fuss

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    The fa are a ####ing joke . Should have charged the incompetent ##### for impersonating a premier league referee . More embarrassment from our governing body , pathetic
    Pawson should be relegated from the Premiership list after that performance.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    If Les has been charged, he have all the evidence of the referee performance to present in his defence. We are all humans after all!
    True, but that won't wash with the FA.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    The ref was shocking and got so many decisions wrong but nothing has been said in the press. Week before the press could not post enough about wrong ref decisions
    Yes but the press dont like QPR so the appalling officials' performance agains Spurs can be overlooked.
    Ferdinand, like everyone connected to QPR, was pi$$ed off with Pawson and his crew who in my view cost QPR a home win - lloris could have been sent off for bringing Isla down. A converted penalty and Spurs down to 10 men who knows what result could have been.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    The fa are a ####ing joke . Should have charged the incompetent ##### for impersonating a premier league referee . More embarrassment from our governing body , pathetic

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    If Les has been charged, he have all the evidence of the referee performance to present in his defence. We are all humans after all!
    This is the FA though mate.. Those corrupt old fvckers protect their own.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    unfortunately not a defence FA will accept

Leave a comment:

• East London R
    replied
    Well done Les. Needed to be said!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X