Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Les Ferdinand charged by FA - no tunnel cam footage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    If Les has been charged, he have all the evidence of the referee performance to present in his defence. We are all humans after all!
    True, but that won't wash with the FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      The fa are a ####ing joke . Should have charged the incompetent ##### for impersonating a premier league referee . More embarrassment from our governing body , pathetic
      Pawson should be relegated from the Premiership list after that performance.

Comment

The rules and FA are a complete joke, in a passionate game when the officials have made some horrendous decisions I don't blame Sir Les. I'd be more upset if no one made a fuss
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Focking damn right he gave the ref an ear full!!!!.... know matter how much people wanna sugar coat it, the ref lost us that game!!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He is one of the most shocking referees I have ever seen. No Wonder, Sir les was angry with him. This ref should never been allowed to ref in the priemiership again.
            Last edited by Shania; 11-03-2015, 09:00 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Where's the tunnel-cam when you need it?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9754318?

Comment

...oops sorry, missed the other thread.

Comment

Good on Sir Les, these points lost could cost our club and is the FA going to pay up?

Ref's need to be fined if they can't do their jobs correctly. I make that a corner not giving and 3 penalty's which weren't given either. Questions should be asked and they should be answered, or we'll all think the FA is corrupt and match fixing is within the FA. A big deal should be made from this, it's the truth and watch actually happened.

I believe the ref and FA had money on Spurs to win, no other explanation as they won't talk about it, if you do you get fined. That's 100% match fixing!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I believe the ref and FA had money on Spurs to win, no other explanation as they won't talk about it, if you do you get fined. That's 100% match fixing!
                    Myu you dont honestly believe a word of that do you? That would never ever happen. Refs need help as the modern game is too fast, and after replays we all know both should of been given, but in real time both were debatable. Match fixing talk is total
                    Did the ref and f.a have money on us to win the week before when henry pulled the arsenal player to the floor in the box and nothing was given then?

Comment

Wasn't that useless so and so Pawson, the 4th official for the Manure v A*** match on monday night?

Comment

Working...
                      X