Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Clement

Wants to return to England and progress up the management ladder. He wants to be a boss and happy to do this in the prem or the championship

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-03-06/i...ob-in-england/

he's coming to us

Comment

Slightly confusing read that... 1st it starts of by saying how happy he is at R.Madrid and what a great club it is and how he hopes to be there for many more years...... But then he goes on about how the best opportunity's lie in England and thats where he'd like to end up....

If anything, the only thing I can make out of that is that he'd like to come back to England 1 day after his R.Madrid stint (in his words after "many years") by this time we'll obviously have someone else here....
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Nobody stays at Real for many years, even if they win leagues and champion league, he is coming I suspect, keep CR in a coaching capacity, job done, to add to that dream team. If we could persuade Warburton to join our back room staff, happy days.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Nobody stays at Real for many years, even if they win leagues and champion league, he is coming I suspect, keep CR in a coaching capacity, job done, to add to that dream team. If we could persuade Warburton to join our back room staff, happy days.
          Im not questioning whether or not if he's coming here. Ok he may not be at R.Madrid for 'many years' but going on that article he'll certainly be there this summer, no plans on leaving any time soon. And this summer is exactly the time we'll need to change managers (unless of course we stick with CR for the future).... come summer we'll know what league we're in, and we'll need someone in who can rebuild a team for the future.... just doesnt sound like he's going to be around that soon.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Whilst he may well go on to be a great manager, he would be a risky appointment. Coaching the likes of Ronaldo and Bale every day must be fairly easy, they're world class players already. However, managing the crock of $hit we have on our books is a totally different ball
            Game.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Whilst he may well go on to be a great manager, he would be a risky appointment. Coaching the likes of Ronaldo and Bale every day must be fairly easy, they're world class players already. However, managing the crock of $hit we have on our books is a totally different ball
              Game.
              Imagine his first session watching Hoillet dribble with the ball and attempt to beat his man and cross the ball to fail dismally after his 1000 attempt then his mind would wander back to Bale and Ronaldo who can put the ball on a six pence

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Imagine his first session watching Hoillet dribble with the ball and attempt to beat his man and cross the ball to fail dismally after his 1000 attempt then his mind would wander back to Bale and Ronaldo who can put the ball on a six pence
                It's a very short cab ride from Harlington back to Heathrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Game.
                  Risky yes but I'd rather a manger that's managed the best so he knows what's needed to make it at the top, he will more than likely improve our players. Also he must have great contacts in the game might see a few Madrid wonder kids on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Risky yes but I'd rather a manger that's managed the best so he knows what's needed to make it at the top, he will more than likely improve our players. Also he must have great contacts in the game might see a few Madrid wonder kids on loan.
                    Not only that, I'm sure that the players will feel motivated to work for someone who has this sort of experience with big players and they will know that he has worked with the best and hence knows how to make them the best. The players will self motivate from it.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No I'm sorry, not for me

From Real Madrid to QPR. We've had people from Rm, Juventus, Chelsea, Man Utd. They're at big clubs because they need big players

The best football we've played since Jim Magilton, Neil Warnock & De Canio is coming from Chris Ramsey, a man who works his socks off because he knows this is a great job.

I want Ramsey long term, stay away from big club people, I don't like it one bit
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If Clement is half the coach he's cracked up to be then better quality players would be prepared to work with him wherever he goes....even if it's beside the White City Estate.

Comment

Would 100% take Clement next season. Would like Ramsey to be 1st team coach.

Comment

Working...
                          X