morning after reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Nick, I was there yesterday and Weds and the only style Ramsey has implemented and been more firm on by looks of things is 'hit Zamora'. Same as HR... You cant keep blaming luck on losing games.
    Shocking defending is more likely the reason.. I couldn't believe what I was seeing for their second goal. It was like slow motion...

The games are running out. There's not much time left to cut out the errors and wait for 'luck' to turn. You make your own luck.. and we should start by learning how to defend.
    Yeah I was also their Saturday but luckily not Wednesday..... I agree with what your saying mate I honestly do. Its the central defenders that always seem to c0ck up (more so Caulker) and its their silly little errors that are costing us. And again I agree on the not having time for luck to change, but as an overall game plan, going into games I dont think we look that bad.... with the games coming up, to survive we need to pick up points at Palace/Villa/Liecester/W.Brom and maybe Everton..... really think we can if we carry on how we are. (Minus the errors)
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Yeah I was also their Saturday but luckily not Wednesday..... I agree with what your saying mate I honestly do. Its the central defenders that always seem to c0ck up (more so Caulker) and its their silly little errors that are costing us. And again I agree on the not having time for luck to change, but as an overall game plan, going into games I dont think we look that bad.... with the games coming up, to survive we need to pick up points at Palace/Villa/Liecester/W.Brom and maybe Everton..... really think we can if we carry on how we are. (Minus the errors)
      Another away performance on Saturday like the Sunderland one and things will be looking more do-able again but we'll see.
      We need a draw at Palace and a massive win against Everton.

Comment

Realistically the other way round?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I watched the Villa match against Albion in the cup and I must admit that they work and fight like its the end of the world. Even their supporters made a lot of noise. Cannot imagine our R's taking something from there! CP are very similar to them, so it will be another tough game for us.

Comment

Another away performance on Saturday like the Sunderland one and things will be looking more do-able again but we'll see.
            Yep if we come away from Palace with fock all then we really are in $hit. But as it stands we're still in the race!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              I just feel there will be lots of twists and turns before the end of the season and as things stand we still have as much chance as the teams around us to stay up! Hull, Sunderland and villa are awful and that's not going to change imo. We still have to play 4 or 5 teams around us and a couple who are bang average and not much to play for so we still have a great chance.
              Everyone is on a downer because the form has been woeful bit the next 3 games we have a great chance to make a statement and put some points up.
              We have held our own against arsenal and spurs who both have a lot more quality than the teams we have coming up!! If we can keep the level of performance to thaw standards against the likes of palace, wba and Everton then we can stil do this!!

I personally think 4 wins and 2 draws will keep us up!! If I being really honest I thinl Sunderland are bang in trouble and will just drop now and hull villa us and burnley will fight put the last place!!
              So do I. I just don't realistically see where they are going to come from.

Comment

Working...
              X