Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Green managed to get to that free kick yet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenoooooo is a million times better than that didlo who calls himself a goal keeper at west brom, it was just a mix up between him and ned
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Green was at fault for the first and it is frustrating but have to cut him some slack as he has been brilliant all season. Being a goalie and making a mistake like that costs us a goal, being a striker and hitting the underside of the crossbar from a few yards out like Charlie did yesterday also costs us a goal he should have scored but again CHarlie has been brilliant all season and we just have to move on.
      Exactly, good post v!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Too easy to blame him every time he makes an error, top keeper saves us time and time again.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Greeno gets a thumbs up from me. Has had an excellent season so far. Yes, there have been mistakes that have cost us goals but there have also been some fantastic saves and performances. Even against Spurs Greeno made a world class reflex stop from Kane prior to the goal. If that one had gone in and the second one hadn't, nobody would have said a word.

Let's also not forget Greeno's fantastic performance at Wembley - but for him we would not even be in the Premier League this season.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            another accurate description. Can pull off saves but what is the point if your going to undo the hard work you have done by letting a soft one in
            You could say Austin does all the hard work but hits the bar or misses a pen, at the end of the day we would be dead and buried by now if it wasn't for Greeno. POTY with Charlie close second in my book

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              You could say Austin does all the hard work but hits the bar or misses a pen, at the end of the day we would be dead and buried by now if it wasn't for Greeno. POTY with Charlie close second in my book
              Yep good shout.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

It's all well and good to excuse these howlers and say yeah but he saved this and saved that but people have got to say there is something deeply wrong behind the scenes, these points thrown away by individual mistakes on a constant basis by shlt players and good players alike , calamity Caulker main culprit greene on a couple of occasions Rio even Dunne early on the season Hoilets weak attempt to run the ball out for corner and bang late goal, HR rightly crusified for it Ramsey after a months training still no hint of the errors being erradicated , with real organisation we would sitting in comfort street instead of shlt street
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 10-03-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X