No announcement yet.

Ferdinand at fault for both Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every part of Rio's game yesterday was lacking. Bad headers. Bad marking. Bad passes. He was certainly a mainstay in his prime, but his stay in professional football is over. Play Clint -- at least he's all in, every play.

Comment

Agreed greens ball all day!! But West Acton watch the replays and you will see rio was actually marking Kane and when he wins the header to score Rio is 5/6 yards away near the penalty spot not the 6 yard box!
      His man so free header!!!
      By the Townsend ball was what we have been lacking all season!
      Austin would have 5/7 more with balls like that being played into the box

Comment

Definition of defender training on headers correct me if I'm wrong!!!ball ins played into our box or final 3rd and the idea is distance and as high as possible!
        If anyone has watched us in the prematch warm up will see us do time and time again is get off the floor big power height and distance!

Comment

In the games only dunne or clint ever do this!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Green called for the ball and Nedum pulled out. Look at the stare that Nedum gives him hes not impressed. Green is good shot stopper but he is not an overall very good keeper cant do the basics
            I said the same on a couple of threads. Nedum tracks Kane and is about to jump when he gets a call from green because he suddenly looks up and then ducks as opposed to not even jumping. For me green completely at fault there. If he doesn't come for it and call then either Nedum heads it clear or Kane heads the ball straight into greens arms.

Comment

Green's fault, no question about it, but we don't know if he called? I think Ned waited Green to pick the ball and ducked therefore. Like Green, Ned isn't very brave.

Comment

Green AND Onuoha at fault for the first, Rio for the second as he played them onside.

End of.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Green AND Onuoha at fault for the first, Rio for the second as he played them onside.

End of.
                  Spot on, I don't know how Rio gets blamed in that mess on their first!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

End of.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      Spot on, I don't know how Rio gets blamed in that mess on their first!
                      Because people from the off decided they never wanted him and even when not at fault there going to point the finger. Bang to rights for the second shocking effort for a man of his experience but blame him when its his fault not just for the sake of it

Comment

Shall we just blame Harry Redcrapp for bringing him in and be done with it.
                        "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Green's fault, no question about it, but we don't know if he called? I think Ned waited Green to pick the ball and ducked therefore. Like Green, Ned isn't very brave.
                          As a former defender myself I can say with 100% certainty that Green called for the ball. That is the only reason Ned would have ducked. When your keeper calls for the ball, you always get out of the way for him. Anyway, it wasn't Ned's man who scored, was it?
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            West whilst, yes, Green should have done better no denying that, how the hell did our defence give their top scorer a free header 6 yards out?! Marking was pathetic.
                            The defence left too big a gap between them and Green.they should have defended the free kick deeper and certainly done better with marking Kane.
                            ferdinand was at fault for the 2nd but to be fair to him he knew he would get beaten for pace so tried to play the offside trap...and failed miserably.
                            However, had the officials done a better job, we could have seen a diiferent result to the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X