Well done Dexter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Dexter!

Pleased for the fella as has been injured for quite a while now and scored the winner v Borough. Always put a shift in for Rangers so I wish him well.

Interestingly Mancienne scored an OG for Borough's goal!

If we go down and are short on strikers I'd take Dex back down to rangers in a flash
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I liked Dexter proper player who I think Flabby mugged off. Always had a knack of finding the net

Comment

Judging by the way Green flapped for their first goal, I'd consider taking him back for keeper cover.

On 18 February 2006 he played in goal for the final ten minutes of the FA Cup fifth round tie against Newcastle United. An injury to Bartosz Bialkowski and with Southampton having used all three substitutes, meant that Blackstock had to take over.

Comment

I would definitely have Dexter back if we go down. One of the best young strikers we have had at LR. Still baffled to this day about why we sold him.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Definitely Flabbio's decision. Watch the Four Year Plan, think it was Fitz Hall who was fuming asking Paladini why our top scorer was being sent on loan to Forest...Dex was just standing by the door looking surprised. Sousa spoke out about it and got the sack!!! Back when our club was a proper circus.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Was one of my all time faves when we were proper awful but he seemed to notch some really important goals and ran his ######## off

Comment

Working...
              X