Sandro and Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I thought henry was actually a bit disappointing yesterday but won't take away from his season. One thing I will say is that we can play with Sandro as our only defensive midfielder, but we can't do that with henry if we ever want to go attacking from the start.
    Now there's a surprise you disagree !
    Hendry did well against Spurs one of the better sides , and a side it would've been suicidal to play one defensive m/fielder against but it's games you can play one and games you need to play two

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Hendry did well against Spurs one of the better sides , and a side it would've been suicidal to play one defensive m/fielder against but it's games you can play one and games you need to play two
      Oh no im not saying he shouldn't have played, just that in those matches against teams around us where we need to attack, henry is more displaceable from the team than sandro because sandro can boss that defensive role better.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Thought Henry done ok in a midfield that was outclassed and outplayed. We havent got the quality obviously that teams like Spurs have and it showed on Saturday. Sandro looked better but i worry about his fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Thought Henry done ok in a midfield that was outclassed and outplayed. We havent got the quality obviously that teams like Spurs have and it showed on Saturday. Sandro looked better but i worry about his fitness.
          I credit sandro for getting about 90 minutes under his belt while doing alot of running as well. That being said, he could just randomly break down which is a concern. I thought henry did ok but he wasn't as dominant against them as he has been against other big teams.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Henry is the last person that should be dropped and he done at Hull the work of two men so I agree with you. I think Henry is more then capable of doing the holding role alone if thats the way we wanted to go as he done it alone at Hull and that was with a man down

Sandro is good and you can see his ability but he is not someone from a fitness point of view who has proven we can rely upon. Henry is fit, strong and unless dropped you know he will show up and put a shift in week in week out. In the position we find oursleves he is exactly what we need

Comment

The chief for captain!

Comment

Working...
              X