Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ramsey deliberately leaving the on-loan players out in the cold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ramsey deliberately leaving the on-loan players out in the cold?

Although Isla has played, it seems as though it has been a last resort. No sign of Zarate or Vargas. What do they all have in common? They are not our players.

I have to say that I have never been a fan of the whole loan game as I think it turns the league towards being a performing circus, where you see the performers who happen to be in town that day, instead of a competition. With that said, if you don't play the game you are at a disadvantage. I hope we see more of Vargas and Zarate as I do think we need them if we are to have any hope of staying up.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Getting all the kids in ready for the championship ds. That's what the board and management think we want.
    Double relegation on the cards if that is the plan

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Getting all the kids in ready for the championship ds. That's what the board and management think we want.
      Fulham loaded there squad this season with kids look at them

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Fulham loaded there squad this season with kids look at them
        yeah exactly west

Comment

I don't think that's it Dave. I think it is a point of principle where he wants to bring on the players that are ours. I'm sure he is doing it in the expectation that they can keep us up. And while I agree wholeheartedly with the principle, in the short term I think we need to play our best team to say up!
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            I don't think that's it Dave. I think it is a point of principle where he wants to bring on the players that are ours. I'm sure he is doing it in the expectation that they can keep us up. And while I agree wholeheartedly with the principle, in the short term I think we need to play our best team to say up!
            Yes we do need to play our best team and in the best formation 4231 imo. He is being a complete idiot if what you suspect is correct

Comment

Yes we do need to play our best team and in the best formation 4231 imo. He is being a complete idiot if what you suspect is correct
              We are playing our best team. Vargas is injured, Taarabt is still in semi groin strain mode and there has to be something Zarate is doing to not be getting into the team. The only difference you seem to want is zamora off for one of them.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                We are playing our best team. Vargas is injured, Taarabt is still in semi groin strain mode and there has to be something Zarate is doing to not be getting into the team. The only difference you seem to want is zamora off for one of them.
                thanks for the update dr.....

Comment

He is a ####. Boys can not do a man's job. Let him join Sherwood at Villa and take Les too. Stop this worshing of Les based on his playing ability and an R 's player. He could not make a decent signing on deadline day. He is out of his depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                    He is a ####. Boys can not do a man's job. Let him join Sherwood at Villa and take Les too. Stop this worshing of Les based on his playing ability and an R 's player. He could not make a decent signing on deadline day. He is out of his depth.
                    This is my worry too...promotion was sudden and i a bit out of the blue. He has no experience apart from a coach and taking a couple of courses. Time will tell i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                    X