London Derbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Derbies

Saw stat earliar which said we had not won any of our last ten derby games not good given the amount of them in this leagues

Cant think when we last won one in this or the championship

11 derbys now with 8 defeats and 3 draws i think. Be interesting to know how many games we have won in total in the nearly 3 seasons of enbarrassing prem football played since we came up under Warnock. Our win ratio must be laughable. Gotta love the prem.....
    Last edited by vblockranger; 07-03-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Only one way to change that turn Palace over

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Only one way to change that turn Palace over
        I actually think we may get something there. Went to that fixture in the Championship winning season when Heider beat Speroni to the ball to get the winner in the last few minutes. Great day. They dont like us, we dont care.

Comment

For quite a while now half of the top 6 in the PL have been London teams so it's probably not any surprise we don't have a great record in them. Not too dissimilar to our record against he top 6 I'd wager. Would like to have player Fulham this season though.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
            For quite a while now half of the top 6 in the PL have been London teams so it's probably not any surprise we don't have a great record in them. Not too dissimilar to our record against he top 6 I'd wager. Would like to have player Fulham this season though.
            Probably play them next season and im looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
            X