Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Palace game is huge....must win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo this is a game we must take a point from at least. Palace away isn't a easy game and a point would be a good result. I do think we can go there and win though but we just got to make sure we don't lose it like the hull game!!

Comment

Everygame is must win, a point is no good if Villa,Sunlun and Hull keep winning

Comment

Yup, we have to get three points.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Imo this is a game we must take a point from at least. Palace away isn't a easy game and a point would be a good result. I do think we can go there and win though but we just got to make sure we don't lose it like the hull game!!
          agree with this we have to start picking up points even if its a draw somewhere as currently we just come away with nothing.

For me if we draw at Palace, WBA, Leicester and turnover Villa (which I think is the most winnable away) thats 6points turnover Everton and Newcastle at home and get point against West Ham thats 7points giving us total of 35 points I think that would keep us up.

Turn any of those draws into wins and were in business

Comment

Have to win as Leicester will beat Hull on Saturday

Comment

Leicester v Hull. Sund v Villa on satd. Burnley v Mcr City

Comment

It might be nice if we started getting points from games, rather than hoping everyone else fails to. This season has been a complete and utter shambles and whilst the players seem to always acknowledge that they have constantly under performed, they haven't yet shown many signs that they are going to do anything about it.

Need an absolute minimum of 6 points from next 3 games to stand any chance at all in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I would take a point now as Palace is not easy place to go. Villa away is winnable. If we could draw at Palace, WBA and beat Villa that's 5 valuable points that's not even considering Leicester game. Beat Everton, Newcastle probably need one more win from somewhere

Palace must not lose for me
                  Everton at home is the other West.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Have to win as Leicester will beat Hull on Saturday
                    I am not sure that is a bad result for us though. Hull have some nasty remaining fixtures. That is why that last minute defeat there hurt so much.

Comment

key game, need 2 goals at least as our defence are pony ATM

Comment

Every game to be fair is a huge game, we need points from every game
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We sold out our allocation yet? Palace away always one of my favourites. Still remember some big ginger geeza picking me up and carrying me down the front when Helguson scored last min.

Comment

Except City and Liverpool away and Chelsea at home every remaining game is vital and must win from now until the end of the season.

Comment

We will win our next 2 games

Comment

"Must win?". Does that mean we are relegated if we don't win?!

It is definitely a "very much want to win to give ourselves a chance" though.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X