Ramsey is not the answer discuss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Yer saw that as well...just told that he was fit on the day but that CR doesnt rate him in training. Who knows mate.
    To be honest I think your right. He doesn't rate him for whatever reason.

Where was Doughty again on Saturday?!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      To be honest I think your right. He doesn't rate him for whatever reason.

Where was Doughty again on Saturday?!

Yer another strange one...

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        The game plan was very clear to me, get the ball to the wing and give the strikers a good supply. Take a look at the heatmap and you will see this clear pattern of play.

looks like ya spun ked up all over your computer screen mate
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Looked like the gameplan to me was get it to the full backs and hit long to Zamora.

I don't understand how even this season has turned into a season without an identity or a way of playing... Zamora weren't even in anyones plans before the play off final winning goal.
          He weren't even in anyones plans at the start of this season. He played well aginst Villa at home and then that was it... He was in the team and the main man.

Just don't get it.

Comment

• A lot of changed opinions in last month which is typical of this site. After the sunderland game, a lot on here was begging for Chris Ramsey to get the job. Finally got an away win which HR couldn't do. 1 game doesn't make a manager. Now we haven't done anything since that win, he no longer the man for the job and of course a lot of people on here with their selective memory 'didn't want him in the 1st place'
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mourinho could have taken over after Harry and wouldn't have been able to win more than Ramsey with this bunch of clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Mourinho could have taken over after Harry and wouldn't have been able to win more than Ramsey with this bunch of clowns.
                That's an insult to clowns
                You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  I despair at some of our fans I really do so knee jerk and fail to see the bigger picture

The facts are we have horrendous injuries and nobody in the same situation would of done anything about the recent results we also still have a fighting chance of staying up especially with the run of games we have coming up

If we are going down this route of long term planning then its going to get worse before it gets better show some patience but if you really want someone to vent your feelings at then it should be aimed at Redknapp and Fernandes for another shocking season and shocking recruitment in the summer
                  As boring as it may be for many(probably) of us, I think you are spot on,
                  Fer and Dunne are almost impossible to replace. Sandro was also sorely missed when he was out. No Wonder this Squad and its manager are struggling.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    If vargas isn't applying himself in training, why would we play him? Even though adel is working hard, no one should be excused for any reason. It will give a poor impression on other players.
                    1)It could be because Vargas seems to be played out of position?
                    2) He dont like it at all in England?

Or a combination of both?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      looks like ya spun ked up all over your computer screen mate
                      Yeah, spinning ked like this is such a teenage thing
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Yeah, spinning ked like this is such a teenage thing

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Looked like the gameplan to me was get it to the full backs and hit long to Zamora.

I don't understand how even this season has turned into a season without an identity or a way of playing... Zamora weren't even in anyones plans before the play off final winning goal.
                          He weren't even in anyones plans at the start of this season. He played well aginst Villa at home and then that was it... He was in the team and the main man.

Just don't get it.

Think we should have brought Crouch or Gestede in during the last transferwindow. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Think we should have bought Crouch or Gestede in during the last transferwindow. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                            Gestede would of been the one.

Comment

• yes

yes yes yes chris ramsey is a very nice guy and will make a better number two than toothless joe jordon

but hes not a number one

we need someone like gerry francis to work closely with chris ramsey,because dropping someone like rio ferdinand is just too much for chris but iys never the less very im portant to drop ferdinand his old legs have gone,if he plays against palace i expect to get beaten 6-0
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Deserves a go, but the problems at the club run deep. The question is more, is Les the man to fix it?

Comment

Working...
                                X