Ramsey is not the answer discuss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I didn't defend them Wests, that is ridiculous. I said he made the error ffs, read what I posted. I'm saying that if the right decisions had been made, the error wouldn't have been a subject of discussion because it wouldn't have happened. I'm not defending green, i think he was at fault for that goal for sure. My point is that the incident should never have occurred period.
    But I'm saying its football Nasser you get wrong decisions and you get right ones you play the game and situation which presents itself. By your logic you could unpick every single game and say we should not have lost or conceded cause there has been a mistake from the ref earlier in the game

There has been times we will have benefited from poor decisions rightly or wrongly it's part and parcel of the game

Comment

I didn't defend them Wests, that is ridiculous. I said he made the error ffs, read what I posted. I'm saying that if the right decisions had been made, the error wouldn't have been a subject of discussion because it wouldn't have happened. I'm not defending green, i think he was at fault for that goal for sure. My point is that the incident should never have occurred period.
      Green was at fault for the goal but let's not too quickly forget the world class reflex save he made from Kane before that. He also made a few other smart stops when he could very easily have been wrong footed so overall I'd say he did alright. The rest of the defence was not blameless on that first goal either and don't get me started on the second one! Greeno vs. The World while the defence sauntered back twenty yards (or was it thirty?) behind the play.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        Only chance of survival
        You need a beer!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          Green was at fault for the goal but let's not too quickly forget the world class reflex save he made from Kane before that. He also made a few other smart stops when he could very easily have been wrong footed so overall I'd say he did alright. The rest of the defence was not blameless on that first goal either and don't get me started on the second one! Greeno vs. The World while the defence sauntered back twenty yards (or was it thirty?) behind the play.
          Agree with you regarding Green.. Made a mistake today but made up for it imo. Good keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            But I'm saying its football Nasser you get wrong decisions and you get right ones you play the game and situation which presents itself. By your logic you could unpick every single game and say we should not have lost or conceded cause there has been a mistake from the ref earlier in the game

There has been times we will have benefited from poor decisions rightly or wrongly it's part and parcel of the game
            Ok firstly, you don't ever see a case where 3 stonewall penalties aren't given, 1 red card, 1 dived free kick resulting in an offside goal are all not given to one team. That isn't football period. The fact is that today we got screwed by the ref and everyone knows it. Maybe if it was one decision its fine but the fact is that isla would have scored if Lloris didn't foul him, Austin would have scored if Bentaleb didn't block it with his hand, the second probably wouldn't have happened if Mason had been sent off and we probably would have been 2 - 0 up by half time with a bit of fair decision making and some luck. That is what I feel we deserved from this one. Getting all of this wrong is not, nor should it ever be part and parcel with the game.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Oh I'm not criticising his overall game. He was great at shot stopping but he did make the mistake for the first and his distribution was (and has been all season) a bit iffy.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You need a beer!
                Think he's had too many tbh!!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Nasser if you want to hide behind the ref it's cool we agree to disagree

On Mason why should he have seen red I missed that??? I thought he was a moany petulant little k ant but missed ref card incident???

Comment

• We look poor. No confidence anywhere in the side and the crowd and atmosphere mirrors that. Our tactic seems to be launch it to Zamora but that isn't working. He didn't win much today. Spurs looked very comfortable bar the last 10 minutes. We seemed to give the ball back to them time and time again. We can barely string 2 passes together. Everyone of there players wants the ball where as a lot of ours panic when they have it.

Clearly robbed of at least one penalty but to blame the officials and say we would have won with the correct decisions is wide of the mark. We look like a team that is doomed I am afraid. We need to hope that is partly due to the quality of opposition in Spurs and Arsenal but having seen what I have I don't hold much hope anymore. Team selection and subs still baffle me as well.

Comment

Oh I'm not criticising his overall game. He was great at shot stopping but he did make the mistake for the first and his distribution was (and has been all season) a bit iffy.
                      I shouldn't have quoted you nasser as that comment wasn't really aimed at anybody in particular. I just wanted to remind people that Greeno did a lot of good work today too.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Nasser if you want to hide behind the ref it's cool we agree to disagree

On Mason why should he have seen red I missed that??? I thought he was a moany petulant little k ant but missed ref card incident???
                        I'm fine with that, although I don't think I am hiding behind the ref because we were the better team prior to the decision making of the ref.
                        Mason should have been off for numerous bookable offences. Not a single incident. Although I think there was an altercation with Henry that he could have been booked for? can someone confirm?

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                          We look poor. No confidence anywhere in the side and the crowd and atmosphere mirrors that. Our tactic seems to be launch it to Zamora but that isn't working. He didn't win much today. Spurs looked very comfortable bar the last 10 minutes. We seemed to give the ball back to them time and time again. We can barely string 2 passes together. Everyone of there players wants the ball where as a lot of ours panic when they have it.

Clearly robbed of at least one penalty but to blame the officials and say we would have won with the correct decisions is wide of the mark. We look like a team that is doomed I am afraid. We need to hope that is partly due to the quality of opposition in Spurs and Arsenal but having seen what I have I don't hold much hope anymore. Team selection and subs still baffle me as well.
                          I think the pre-diabolical refereeing and last 10 minutes we were on top for sure. I don't really see where you are coming from with regards to the lack of closing down and how they wanted it more. I thought for the first time our players looked like getting in the faces of the opposition and there was alot of applause for forcing back their players regularly.
                          As for the second part, everyone probably knows how I feel about it because I thought we seemed to be playing well before having it knocked out of us by the bs.
                          Also the tactic to boot it up to zamora was purely from one player in truth and that was mr Ferdinand. Onuoha did attempt it but alot of the time his passes were on the ground. In general, the team looks to get down the wing and cause problems from there. Playing Phillips on the left was probably done to take advantage of ben davies being there and it was working quite well I thought. There were a lot of dangerous balls being played in.

Comment

I think the pre-diabolical refereeing and last 10 minutes we were on top for sure. I don't really see where you are coming from with regards to the lack of closing down and how they wanted it more. I thought for the first time our players looked like getting in the faces of the opposition and there was alot of applause for forcing back their players regularly.
                            As for the second part, everyone probably knows how I feel about it because I thought we seemed to be playing well before having it knocked out of us by the bs.
                            Also the tactic to boot it up to zamora was purely from one player in truth and that was mr Ferdinand. Onuoha did attempt it but alot of the time his passes were on the ground. In general, the team looks to get down the wing and cause problems from there. Playing Phillips on the left was probably done to take advantage of ben davies being there and it was working quite well I thought. There were a lot of dangerous balls being played in.
                            Ben Davies is left back. Playing Phillips on left put him up against Kyle walker so our quickest player was up against there quickest player when he should have been in his right position beating davies

Comment

• Complete lunacy playing Phillips on the left......

Comment

• Says the right things but actions speak louder than words. Not got the minerals for such a big position.

No point changing now. We're doomed. Harry left us with to much to do & Ramsey is picking up the pieces, but blooding youngsters in a relegation fight, and playing them over proven internationals is a big mistake for me.

End of season let him go back to his development role and get a proven manager in.

Comment

Working...
                                X