• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post
    I agree but what is "sisofus"?
    A biblican character.

http://www.mythweb.com/encyc/entries/sisyphus.html
    Last edited by Shania; 07-03-2015, 07:12 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Our biggest problem is that we cannot manage a draw. Its defeats or an occasional win. If we could have managed another five draws instead of defeats, we would been in a much better position.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Our biggest problem is that we cannot manage a draw. Its defeats or an occasional win. If we could have managed another five draws instead of defeats, we would been in a much better position.
        super point which I made a while back but it was ignored. There is no inbetween with us win or lose

Comment

Thought it was a bad appointment when he got it. Given the job on the back of the "new manager bounce" most managers get - Should've given him a few more games to see if he was up to it (he isn't).

I'm sure the players love him but when you're in a relegation scrap you don't want a manager with no experience who is everyone's mate.
          I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Watching that today the football no different to HRs poor passes going astray , mistake ridden play plenty of hoof the ball , but plenty of effort , in hindsight was there any benefit in forcing HR out ?
            But there I'm sure plenty will say that's ok because Rambo is a nice man yeah very likable

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Watching that today the football no different to HRs poor passes going astray , mistake ridden play plenty of hoof the ball , but plenty of effort , in hindsight was there any benefit in forcing HR out ?
              But there I'm sure plenty will say that's ok because Rambo is a nice man yeah very likable
              So far I agree with you and I may be in the minority but I would have fancied Harry having a go at his old club, one of many!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

B
                Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                He says the right things and ticks many of the boxes some want but for me he's not the answer if we stay up or go down

Makes some very odd decisions. I like him and he may be the man for the future down the line but he's not the man for now
                Very poor decision for the player and the team to play Furlong against one of the top players in the world on home debut at 19 with Isla on bench.

Comment

The bottom line is Tony Fernandes stop listening to people be your own man and stand by your OWN decisions
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-03-2015, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    BVery poor decision for the player and the team to play Furlong against one of the top players in the world on home debut at 19 with Isla on bench.
                    Think that was more to keep Tony happy.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      super point which I made a while back but it was ignored. There is no inbetween with us win or lose
                      Yep 6 wins out of 28 leaves a lot of room for defeats.....

Also how many points have we dropped this season so far from conceding late goals?
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Ramsey might not be the right choice, selection and substitutions are suspect but please don't go on about HR. Remember he left us.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Ramsey is doing fine ffs. everyone is over reacting to a false result. what could he have done today? everyone played fine outside of the rio and none of them deserved to lose, especially like this.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Dream manager w 1 lost 4 3 at home Nuff said vital points gone with some even harder fixtures coming up
                            Just waiting for TF tweet " keep the faith !
                            R's

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Ramsey is doing fine ffs. everyone is over reacting to a false result. what could he have done today? everyone played fine outside of the rio and none of them deserved to lose, especially like this.
                              Hes not doing fine Nasser what part of 4 defeats in 5 is doing fine??? Hes a nice guy we all accept that but that don't mean he should have excuses made for him. Hes got loads wrong since taking caretaker charge

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                                Dream manager w 1 lost 4 3 at home Nuff said vital points gone with some even harder fixtures coming up
                                Just waiting for TF tweet " keep the faith !
                                Literally very little different any would have done to what he did. He got unlucky against arsenal, spurs, southampton and Hull. We deserved something from each of those games and that highlights how he has changed the team.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X