Ramsey strange subs at wrong time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey strange subs at wrong time

He seems to make some weird changes why make one 2 mins from the end all he has done is waste time.

Good experienced coach....inexperienced manager

Comment

Still done better than what Harry would've done.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Still done better than what Harry would've done.
        Nope. Arry would've never played SWP.
        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

probably being told by the board and sir les to bring on the kid for experience, only following orders imo, by the way I am not slating ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
            probably being told by the board and sir les to bring on the kid for experience, only following orders imo, by the way I am not slating ramsey

Should be up to the manager not the board or DOF surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
              Blooding the kids for the championship.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                Nope. Arry would've never played SWP.
                A part from that we would've lost by 3 or 4 if not more each game.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  He seems to make some weird changes why make one 2 mins from the end all he has done is waste time.
                  Bringing on SWP then was one of the stupidest substitutions I have ever seen. Running down the clock when you're losing 1-2? That alone tells me Ramsey hasn't got what it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Should be up to the manager not the board or DOF surely?
                    all starting to get a bit sad now init? Interference from above. I can see them starting the champoinship games with all these kids......just like fulham did

Comment

Lol, how everyone is so quick to turn. People are assuming because changes were made that it was a board decision? cmon that is hilarious.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Where is Petrasso, I would have rather seen him come in than SWP and possibly more than Phillips played on the left?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                        X