No announcement yet.

Austin Has improved all round game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think we have to sell him, whatever happens. If he doesn't committ to a deal in the summer we have to sell, got a feeling he will run down his contract and leave on a free. Think we can get good money for him. Don't get me wrong, I love Austin, I think he is the best striker I have seen at QPR, can never fault his effort and has got the ability to match. But I think it would be a travesty if he went on a free.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Said this a couple of days ago, it was very noticeable with his dribbling in particular, especially against Arsenal. He held up play and ran with the ball so well, some still claim he isn't a prem player...
      now he's doing that, it would be nice if BZ got a rest and let someone else in

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        now he's doing that, it would be nice if BZ got a rest and let someone else in
        Agreed, feel the only issue is that when we break, we are very limited to getting the ball wide and no one really can drop deep. Wish fer wasn't out because he would have been perfect for this.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
        X