Is it over? I think we're done....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it over? I think we're done....

Might be the bourbon and wine at dinner talking, but with our injuries and incapacities (and Barton's suspension) what kind of losing team can we put out tomorrow?? I can't envisage any decent team. Think we'll have to hold on to our hats. Here's hoping we can win ugly. Can't see it, thought. Feeling very, very gloomy.

Feel exactly the same and can see it being quite embarrassing if am honest we don't just have enough quality to beat the likes of Spurs.... Can see Kane having a field day if we are not careful.....:(

Comment

Walter White wouldn't give up that easily.

Comment

What's changed 77? It's not like you were happy clappy at any point in the last year. There really doesn't seem to be any point to this thread imo. Why would you have a negative thread to reiterate everything you have been spewing all season? At least try and be positive. Jheez, with the way you lot are acting, you'd think we had 0 points with nothing to play for this season. Get a farking grip everyone. On our day, no matter who is on that pitch representing us, it is a known fact that we can beat just about anyone and we have shown that for years. Its down to everyone to be there pushing us on, not taming the lions at the club ffs.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Ain't done yet cause Harry is gone. We are fighting now.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Win today and we all have hope again

Comment

As v says there will be many ups and downs between now and may. If we can get 4 or 5 wins we will be safe

Today we won't beat Spurs trying to out play them at there game today is about rolling sleeves up and doing the dirty work getting in their faces and not giving them time. And when we get ball up there end we need to get around Charlie and support him

There is at least a point there today Spurs are good side but not amazing

Comment

Another person who thinks we're already relegated. NO WE ARE NOT!!!

Get a grip, look at the table, then do the maths. You will quite clearly see we're still in with a chance of survival. CR has said we need 5 wins to have a chance of staying up, and while we're still in the mix I'm going to back the team.

How about you? Are you going to back the team, or continue being a surrender monkey?
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

For me rich today is a free hit. Not a team were expected to take anything off so anything is a bonus. Next week at palace that's a game we need to take something away from

Our future won't be decided against Spurs liverpool and city etc

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    For me rich today is a free hit. Not a team were expected to take anything off so anything is a bonus. Next week at palace that's a game we need to take something away from

Our future won't be decided against Spurs liverpool and city etc
                    Exactly Wests, spot on!!!...... unfortunately if we get beat by a team that sits 7th in the league people will no doubt think we are relegated.... but exactly like you say its the Palace's/Leicester's/Villa's etc games that are coming up that we need to pick up points, they're the must win games. The likes of Spur/Liverpool/City etc are games where any thing is a bonus.

And just like Richard says, "look at the table do the maths". We are still very much in the fight to stay up.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Come on guys, the mighty sage has spoken - all back to bed for a lie in followed by a day of shopping with the other half. No point in getting down the Rangers and cheering the lads on - 77 says we are doomed so must be so. As Nas said above, no change from the usual constant drivel so it's not the wine so much as the whine
                      Feeling positive about today and that post changes nothing for me
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Walter White wouldn't give up that easily.
                        Walt would, Heisenberg wouldn't...... Oh if only Rangers could be the one that knocks. Or do it for the family.... I take Nasser's point, but the forum enables Rangers conversations, good or bad, positive or negative. One ought be realistic. It's hard to be positive at present, but I- like everyone- will be cheering the team on today. I, like many, have high hopes, but low expectations.

Spew? Me? I think that's unfair. I rant, sure, but think I do so with some elegance and decorum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Walt would, Heisenberg wouldn't...... Oh if only Rangers could be the one that knocks. Or do it for the family.... I take Nasser's point, but the forum enables Rangers conversations, good or bad, positive or negative. One ought be realistic. It's hard to be positive at present, but I- like everyone- will be cheering the team on today. I, like many, have high hopes, but low expectations.

Spew? Me? I think that's unfair. I rant, sure, but think I do so with some elegance and decorum.
                          No, 77. You made an outright declaration that it's over, we are done. We aren't.

If you feel that it's over, fine, but don't state it as fact when it's not.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            No, 77. You made an outright declaration that it's over, we are done. We aren't.

If you feel that it's over, fine, but don't state it as fact when it's not.
                            The OP is more nuanced than the title of the thread. You can't edit titles when posted. The title should be 'Is it over? I think we're done....' I think we are. I hope we're not. I make no claim to see the future. Nor do I claim sage like qualities, mighty or otherwise. I think much of what I post on here is hopeful.... And we're each entitled to say what we think. But, if I'd recast the title, I stick to the post. And look forward to retracting it at 5 PM. But happy clappers on here ought reflect on the fact that we took Arsenal on- and are taking Spurs on- with our championship team plus Sandro (for fifty minutes) and Caulker (who looks a championship player). A championship team, moreover, in which Yun never played and Kelvin and Holliet rarely got games. And which was very lucky to be promoted.
                            Last edited by Rangers77; 07-03-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

When you see likes of Cambridge giving Man U a fright you do wonder why, irrespective of the personnel available, we can't field 11 warriors who will bust their balls for 90 mins in the cause of getting a result.
                              Every game this season has been vital - it's been do or die since August yet we have turned in too many limp, naive or just downright poor performances. So, I kinda understand why some would feel the game's up and unable to believe that 11 pussycats will suddenly transform into 11 tigers. I'm somewhere in the middle.... I just hope we can snaffle the odd point(s), stay in touch and benefit from fact there are 5 or so equally diabolical teams in this league aside from us.

Comment

Working...
                              X