Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else enjoying the job that Eddie Howe is currently doing at the Cottagers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
    Couldn't agree more and that was a proper mauling too and very very easy on the eye....
    yeah I must admit it was buff.....Their fb's are as threatening as their wingers, great crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I want them to stay in the Championship so we can take Eddie, and they can take Harry.

Eddie & Chris next year.
      It's a plan myu

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        It's a plan myu
        Nothing goes to plan though Dave.

Comment

Comment

any foolham fan giving it the big one after that. There be 3,000 next season, ######s
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I've been to see Bournemouth play a number of times last season and this season and Eddie Howe really does have them playing fantastic football.

Great movement off the ball, slick passing, overlapping runs, creative and plenty of goals. Really enjoyable to watch.

He can also spot a striker. He wanted to take Charlie Austin to Bournemouth but they had a transfer embargo at the the time. Signed Ings for Bournemouth and Burnley, Vokes for Burnley, then Grabban for Bournemouth before he got poached by Norwich and then got Callum Wilson in who has done brilliantly for them this season.

Howe also signed Trippier & Shackell (amongst others) for Burnley.

He is a forward-thinking coach and the players can't speak highly enough of him.

I'd personally love him at QPR.
              Last edited by pauldrayton; 06-03-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Just a shame Millwall and Wigan are both too pony to overtake them
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I want them to stay in the Championship so we can take Eddie, and they can take Harry.

Eddie & Chris next year.
                  Or they go up at the expense of Derby and we go in for Steve McLaren...

Comment

Eddie & Chris next year.
                    Would love it... Decent LT combo there....

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                      I've been to see Bournemouth play a number of times last season and this season and Eddie Howe really does have them playing fantastic football.

Great movement off the ball, slick passing, overlapping runs, creative and plenty of goals. Really enjoyable to watch.

He can also spot a striker. He wanted to take Charlie Austin to Bournemouth but they had a transfer embargo at the the time. Signed Ings for Bournemouth and Burnley, Vokes for Burnley, then Grabban for Bournemouth before he got poached by Norwich and then got Callum Wilson in who has done brilliantly for them this season.

Howe also signed Trippier & Shackell (amongst others) for Burnley.

He is a forward-thinking coach and the players can't speak highly enough of him.

I'd personally love him at QPR.
                      Excellently put Big Fella and I'd love him here too.... Not many PL teams paly more attractive football than the Cherries on that showing.... How lovely it was the expense of the Fools....

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Just a shame Millwall and Wigan are both too pony to overtake them
                        Not sure about that mate I took a look at Fulhams fixtures coming up and I did not see them getting a win until mid April it's going be tight for them

Comment

While we're chuckling at the Fools demise it's sobering to think that there but for the grace of Bobby Zamora could go us. 5 very recently premiership teams in the bottom 10 of the Champ. I feel that with departure of you know who we've finally turned a corner and a more sound structure is being put in place. CR is a big part of that, and if we stay up, I hope he's given a chance to prove himself further.

Comment

Working...
                          X