Travelling to leicester by train.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to leicester by train.

For those travelling to Leicester City for the last game of the season be aware those travelling from London its a bus service from Bedford to Leicester.

checked this out yesterday will drive instead as it suggests the bus is near on an hour

Comment

Don't a coach make more sence? People say that coaches from Rangers are rubbish is that true. The last time I went to Leicester it was in the 80s at philbert St and that was great back then
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Taking my youngest to her first rangers away game-flying in to birmingham and staying there over night. Wish i hadn't told her yet cause she's driving me mad talking about it 24/7.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            FFS
            Yes? Leicester is not so bad, I was at the match there at the end of last season and the town centre is nice, the town hall and the park in front of it are really beautiful.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You could go from Kings X to Peterborough and change to Leicester, a bit of a faffle but do-able
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We'll be safe by then...

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                  For those travelling to Leicester City for the last game of the season be aware those travelling from London its a bus service from Bedford to Leicester.
                  Had this last year n all plus (if I remember correctly) it was also an early kick off. Was $hit - actually had to change buses too (at kettering I think) so was a western of a journey. Not doing that again. Would rather drive and stay over the night .
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Guys don't worry go from euston to nuneaton,then from nuneaton to leicester.you can get virgin or London midland trains

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      Yes? Leicester is not so bad, I was at the match there at the end of last season and the town centre is nice, the town hall and the park in front of it are really beautiful.
                      Like everything else that has nothing to do with QPR
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                      X