Seven Games that Matter Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Games that Matter Now

Palace, Everton, WBA, Villa, West Ham, Newcastle and Leicester. Need too take from that lot minimum of four wins and hope for one or two draws too.

The other games against City and Liverpool etc are a free hit and if we get anything its a bonus

Everton and Newcastle very winnable also Villa away, although they won yesterday, are there to be got at if we keep clean sheet there we take three points. Leicester will be a huge huge game

Last night has knocking the stuffing out of me tbh. Can't see any way forward. Poor championship team with the exception only of Green and Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Last night has knocking the stuffing out of me tbh. Can't see any way forward. Poor championship team with the exception only of Green and Austin.
      This for me as well... We need fresh legs on Saturday.

id start Vargas, Zarate and Adel... Its also clear to see the tactics haven't really changed under Ramsey. Its still hit Zamora when you can, if he is one the pitch.

Comment

Thought we looked very one paced Phillips aside

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

id start Vargas, Zarate and Adel... Its also clear to see the tactics haven't really changed under Ramsey. Its still hit Zamora when you can, if he is one the pitch.
          Absolutely right. Woeful formation yesterday. We had no chance with that team. Hard work- and Sandro- kept it at 0-0 first half. Things turned totally to s hit once Kransjar came on in the middle. We didn't had a single corner second half. Never looked like scoring a second. 44 f acking 2. That's taking us down. Wasn't Ramsey at Sunderland???

Comment

Im willing to give Ramsey until the end of the season obviously but I was bemused by his team selection and substitutions last night..

Furlong for Isla? - Isla knows all about Sanchez from Chile..
            Would rather of seen Doughty come on in the middle instead of Niko who lost us the game - Where was Doughty?
            Rio? Where was he?....
            Where's Vargas and Zarate? - Its clear Ramsey doesn't rate Vargas.
            Zamora should of been replaced as soon as Arsenal scored... Instead we left him on and changed nothing in terms of our approach
            In addition to all of this... Where was Adel... No mention of an injury?

Comment

Thought we didnt play that badly 2 things hurt us last night The chief getting injures thought him and Caulker had done quite well, also Sandro going off obviously still not fit enough to do 90 mins yet, when your on top you have to take your chances we didnt thay did, but the worst thing about last night was Krancjar coming on he made 2 mistakes that cost both goals, really dont think he can play against the top sides they're too quick he loses the ball and can't recover poor substitution, should have been vargas energetic and will work a lot harder than Niko, as for 7 games they all matter especially the one against the Scum
              Last edited by dave58; 05-03-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Those 7 games are massive and it just shows we are still in this dog fight! Our record against teams around us isn't half bad at all!! We look a lot better under Ramsey imo and have a hell of a shout. Every defeat is deflating but you have to look at each one in the cold light of day and if you think about last night we lost to a quality team in the end.

We can still very much do this imo.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

I think it was Zamora for that particular game to be honest and I was happy to see him start for that reason. It worked till their centre half got injured.

Comment

I'd say 8 games, starting Saturday against a Spurs side who are very beatable.

Comment

Working...
                    X