No announcement yet.

Arsenal fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I done Wednesday fans in xblock few yer back they got 2 goals in few mins. 1st ok but 2nd head went. Year ban from club not pigs. Fair ban I took it on chin. Mk dons cup year ban for telling a steward #### off. Not right in my opinion but again took on chin. I promise I never went to one home or away game during this period

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
      I done Wednesday fans in xblock few yer back they got 2 goals in few mins. 1st ok but 2nd head went. Year ban from club not pigs. Fair ban I took it on chin. Mk dons cup year ban for telling a steward #### off. Not right in my opinion but again took on chin. I promise I never went to one home or away game during this period
      Thing is the stewards should have had the yorkshire t wat out of the ground after the first goal ,they are useless at home.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

When #### beat us 6-0 in the cup there were 2 gooners in X Block and one was openly standing up and singing with the Arsenal fans. Whilst my blood was boiling I am not stupid enough to lump him and get nicked. He was sitting a few rows from me and really giving it like he wanted to know. I told him to relax and at half time well sort it out in the khazi. Come half time I quietly approached him not to create a scene and suggested we sort it out in one of the cubicles (before anyone says it I wasn't referring to any bum action!). Needless to say he started telling me his brother is Rangers and we are his second team. ###### weren't prepared to take up the offer and did not return to his seat for the second half.

I have sat in away ends on many occassions and I never give it although I can never bring myself to stand up if the home team score.

Comment

OK I am going to be honest, back in the early 90's I got away with murders in home seats at Spurs and Charlton, too much alcohol!

I was banned after the Fulham caper in the Stevenage Road end 98?

No alcohol and no trouble for me since 2004..... I saw the light

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
            When #### beat us 6-0 in the cup there were 2 gooners in X Block and one was openly standing up and singing with the Arsenal fans. Whilst my blood was boiling I am not stupid enough to lump him and get nicked. He was sitting a few rows from me and really giving it like he wanted to know. I told him to relax and at half time well sort it out in the khazi. Come half time I quietly approached him not to create a scene and suggested we sort it out in one of the cubicles (before anyone says it I wasn't referring to any bum action!). Needless to say he started telling me his brother is Rangers and we are his second team. ###### weren't prepared to take up the offer and did not return to his seat for the second half.

I have sat in away ends on many occassions and I never give it although I can never bring myself to stand up if the home team score.
            Would have been hell of a fight in a cubicle!!

Comment

i remember sitting in the charlton end because i couldn't get a tkt with our fans at the valley . didn't enjoy it and we lost many years ago

Comment

Was that the League Cup game on a Tuesday evening we lost 1-0 crap game all round. We saved penalty think it was Lee Harper that's when I went mental in the big side stand, to be fair no one really batted an eye lid except a few dodgy looks!!!

Comment

Working...
                X