Bond influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bond influence

I have this feeling that CR is being influenced by Kevin Bond on team selection. Cannot understand why on earth he keep insisting on playing BZ. He never jumps to head a ball and all he does is fouling his opponent. Cannot understand why Vargas is being ignored when we need more pace up front. CR gave the chance again to SWP, Matt Phillips and introduced Doughty and Furlong. Thats all very well, however, Vargas proved that he got quality and if played more central, can get us goals. He did not have any minutes under CR so far.

Zamora looked old tonight. Bullying defenders about all he has got left to his game as he just isnt mobile enough for anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Zamora looked old tonight. Bullying defenders about all he has got left to his game as he just isnt mobile enough for anything else.
      To predictable if all we have got is a long ball to Zamora.

Comment

We have been playing with a lot of width recently. The issue with playing vargas over zamora is that one outlet disappears immediately and chances dry up. Zamora was actually ok today from what I saw and his unselfishness is letting charlie flourish upfront. The goal is a testament to that.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Zamora did fine tonight imo, should of brought vargas on and gone for it before they scored when we were mullering them. More manager error i reckon.

Comment

Ramsey should pull rank over bond anyway, I don't know how many times I have to say this, Bobby should only be used in desperation, why is Ramsey against vargas. It just doesn't make sence
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              We have been playing with a lot of width recently. The issue with playing vargas over zamora is that one outlet disappears immediately and chances dry up. Zamora was actually ok today from what I saw and his unselfishness is letting charlie flourish upfront. The goal is a testament to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                Ramsey should pull rank over bond anyway, I don't know how many times I have to say this, Bobby should only be used in desperation, why is Ramsey against vargas. It just doesn't make sence
                That's what I am saying. Bobby should be used as an impact sub, when he can play a very good 30 minutes. Cannot understand why he is ignoring Vargas.

Comment

Why the hell is Bond still here.
                  Thought he was Harrys yes man, if he had any integrity he would have gone with his mukka

Comment

Working...
                  X