Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crikey Spurs looked very tasty tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crikey Spurs looked very tasty tonight....

Don't fancy our chances after seeing them against a decent Swans team.....

Hope it's not as embarrassing as when we went to WHL back at the start of the season.....

WE will Win Saturday

Comment

We'll try. Better performances from us lately but still not enough. Squad looking very thin.

Comment

Take a point but just cant see it

Comment

We will get mullered, and i will give you the one reason why. We are the only premiership game saturday and have got a whole match of the day to ourselves. And we all know cos of that reason not one of us will be able to watch it. Its always the same. And for that read the live game Monday against palace, we will get mullered in that as well cos its screened live.

Comment

I don't think Spurs are better than arsenal, if Ramsey leaves Bobby and nico out we can have a good go at them. I would love 3 but I would take a point
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              if Ramsey leaves Bobby and nico out we can have a good go at them
              Agree time for Vargas to have a go up top and to be played as a striker which is what he was brought into do. Bobby is not going to score and we cant keep relying on Austin so give him a partner who might actually shoulder the burden and chip in with some goals

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                We'll try. Better performances from us lately but still not enough. Squad looking very thin.
                Exactly this...:(

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  We will get mullered, and i will give you the one reason why. We are the only premiership game saturday and have got a whole match of the day to ourselves. And we all know cos of that reason not one of us will be able to watch it. Its always the same. And for that read the live game Monday against palace we will get mullered in that as well cos its screened live.
                  ?

Comment

I strangely fancy us on Saturday. WHich is worrying tbh as I think near on every game I have fancied us this year we have been turned over
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X