Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    This boy played like he was Messi today. Outstanding performance and has grown so much since Ramsey came in. He held up the ball fantastically, dribbled brilliantly, his passing was better than in the past. I really hope, even if it is just for 3 or 4 matches, we get to see him and Fer playing together with this sort of flair and delivery from Matt Phillips.
    Best I've seen him play for us Nasser.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Enjoy him while we can as he will be playing for a prem top 10 team next season.

Comment

I agree, don't think I have seen him play better, someone has been working on him!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Wouldn't quite compare him to Messi But I agree, he was fantastic yesterday. He is coming on leaps & bounds all the time. First few games of the seaosn he looked like he couldn't cut it at this level, then he started scoring but his all round play wasn't all that, but now his all round game is looking brilliant. Was working so hard lats night, when it all went flat at 0-2 he was the only one chasing back and putting tackles in.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Trust me he will be gone next season even If we stay up. He must be frustrated of how many goals he has scored but yet we lost in those games (Southampton, Hull, Chelsea and Arsenal)
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

IMO Green will never play for England again. Imagine the media and other teams fans reaction if he gets called back up. Been great for us this season so rather him just concentrate on us.

Austin done well great goal also. Def will get a England call up with Roy there. Seems Mr Wenger is a big Austin fan also.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Enjoy him while we can as he will be playing for a prem top 10 team next season.
                Stoke!? Seriously though we need to accept he'll be moving on in Summer whatever league we're in. All we can do is extract maximum fee we can and possibly chisel out some tasty loan signings from whoever signs him as part of a sweetener..... must be some talent warming benches at likes of Citeh, Scum and Arsenal etc

Comment

Green has been good for us this season and last but England call up is just madness imo. Should be Hart, Forster +1 kid keeper. Anything else is completely token.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    I agree, don't think I have seen him play better, someone has been working on him!
                    I reckon Sir Les may well have something to do with it, the way Charlie is striking the ball & putting his boot through it is pure Sir Les stuff. Charlie's shots were so ferocious last night.

Comment

I would probably say that Austin's best game was West Brom not last night, although I'd agree he played well.

Phillips was our best player though.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

Sir Les has been working with him on the training ground in some of the vids and it shows.

Comment

Working...
                        X