Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When we go down no doubt Harry will be blaming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we go down no doubt Harry will be blaming...

Anyone who he can think of and won't take any of the blame... Not that you'd expect him to hold his hands up but, it'll be stuff like, when I left there were 15 or so games left and there was nothing in it and had his knees not been giving him grief he'd have kept us up..... Blah blah blah....

We just haven't got enough depth of decent enough players to keep us up and even if the whole squad was fit it was not good enough to keep us up for all the reasons that have been offered in other threads.... We certainly aren't going to beat the likes of Aresnal and Spurs who are very well established top echelance type teams with lots and lots of quality with what we have left..... Without Greeno and Charlie we would be in the Conference by now....

I hope that Chris Ramsey stays on at the club as really like him but I do hope we go all out for Eddie Howe and give him a five year contract and create a firm foundation based on enthusiasm and drive of someone with lots of fresh ideas and identification with modern day players....

Having said all of the above I so hope that someone rams this thread down my throat at the end of the season because we have somehow managed to stay up... This said I would still like EH at the helm with CR in a prominent role....

Come on someone must have an opinion on this.... It's only Thurs night and two more sleeps until match day....

Comment

yeah we are f u c k e,d!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Personally, I think Ramsey is just as good as Eddie Howe. If we hadn´t been so unlucky with injuries(Sandro and Fer) . and the fact that TF gave Harry Redknapp too much time at our Club, Ramsey would have had a lot easier job with keeping us in the division.
        I just don´t know why he is Keeping Bond on as his Assistant, though.
        Last edited by Shania; 06-03-2015, 10:45 AM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Personally, I think Ramsey is just as good as Eddie Howe.

Cant see how you can judge Ramsey against a manager like Howe yet Shania...lets wait and see.

Comment

I see your point, Vblockranger. Patience is a virtue
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              I just don´t know why he is Keeping Bond on as his Assistant, though.
              Because he has no choice really, it isnt worth getting a new man in for just 15 games and nobody would take the job for that little amount of time either i very much doubt.

Comment

Realistically we've had two cancers in our club for the past 4 seasons where they let their big egos get in the way of QPR FC... Hughes and Redknapp.
                They've both created this short termism effect at the football club where we've had overhaul after overhaul of players. Its effected the players performance and ruined the club in parts.
                When or IF we go down we will have to do another overhaul of players in the summer but this time it needs to be a proper one for the long term and the last one for a hell of a while.

The slate literally needs to be swept clean. We need younger players and only a handful of experienced ones IMO. Im happy for the likes of Green, Henry, Onuoha and even Dunne to stay on for one more season no matter what league but the rest need to go i.e. SWP, Hoilett, Barton, Traore, Adel etc. The loan players will be going anyway and I think Hill should be kept on for a coaching role with Ramsey, as id like to see Bond go as well.

Not sure whether Eddie Howe would be available at the end of the season, I suppose it depends on whether Bournemouth go up or not but I wouldn't mind him coming in with Ramsey and Hill as well.

Comment

I couldn't care less who Redknapp blames as he has nothing to do with us now

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Because he has no choice really, it isnt worth getting a new man in for just 15 games and nobody would take the job for that little amount of time either i very much doubt.
                    You could be right.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

The irony is it seems like everyone apart from his Press mates can see it.
                      My mates are always asking me has he had that knee op yet? They know he baled out.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Realistically we've had two cancers in our club for the past 4 seasons where they let their big egos get in the way of QPR FC... Hughes and Redknapp.
                        They've both created this short termism effect at the football club where we've had overhaul after overhaul of players. Its effected the players performance and ruined the club in parts.
                        When or IF we go down we will have to do another overhaul of players in the summer but this time it needs to be a proper one for the long term and the last one for a hell of a while.

The slate literally needs to be swept clean. We need younger players and only a handful of experienced ones IMO. Im happy for the likes of Green, Henry, Onuoha and even Dunne to stay on for one more season no matter what league but the rest need to go i.e. SWP, Hoilett, Barton, Traore, Adel etc. The loan players will be going anyway and I think Hill should be kept on for a coaching role with Ramsey, as id like to see Bond go as well.

Not sure whether Eddie Howe would be available at the end of the season, I suppose it depends on whether Bournemouth go up or not but I wouldn't mind him coming in with Ramsey and Hill as well.
                        Very well balanced response and fully agree about the last bit as I think that every club needs a Clint Hill or Sean Derry type character on the coaching staff....
                        Last edited by BuffooneRy; 07-03-2015, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          I couldn't care less who Redknapp blames as he has nothing to do with us now
                          Am glad that you're in the minority then tbh.... Or else this would be a short thread wouldn't it....

Comment

I think some people are dismissing CR too quickly. I've enjoyed watching us play under him and have a strong feeling that he really knows what he is doing. It is early days yet and like any manager he will ultimately be judged on results but let's see how the season plays out before talking about Eddie Howe or anybody else, and in the meantime give CR our 100% support.

HR is ancient history now - nothing more than traffic noise as we walk down the road.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                              I think some people are dismissing CR too quickly. I've enjoyed watching us play under him and have a strong feeling that he really knows what he is doing. It is early days yet and like any manager he will ultimately be judged on results but let's see how the season plays out before talking about Eddie Howe or anybody else, and in the meantime give CR our 100% support.

HR is ancient history now - nothing more than traffic noise as we walk down the road.
                              Fair points there Big Fella and can't really argue with that as things stand.... COME ON RAMSEY's R's....

Comment

Working...
                              X