Atmosphere at Loftus Road is poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Stadium was near full last night so that is rubbish.

Reality is that in the PL you get a lot more casual supporters (and often their families). Every game I've seen different people around me and none of them have joined in any songs.
    Half and half scarves in abundance again last night apparently

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Started off in cookes ,fishtailed through Bush market had a peek in stuarts.sasheyed into the Adelaide to wash the double pie and mash down.arrived at rangers then we sung all night.also give the gooner taking the Mick on 90 mins slipping off a quick dig.always lively where we sit,how the f eck did we lose tonight
      Some lovely clobber in Stuarts
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

thought it was fine in upper loft

Comment

See a lovely aquascutum jacket matty,3 and half tho
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

wasnt awful wasnt great last night. there was a patch - between start of the 2nd half and 5-10 mins before austin scored where you could hear a pin drop. but it was our worst patch of football last night. other times it was rocking near my seat (R). certainly this thread is unwarranted, especially compared to how shocking its been for some other home fixtures. swansea on new years, to name 1.

for what its worth, a few non ST holder mates of mine just couldnt do the £54 last night. i find it curious that we can credit the outrageousness of £55 for scu m away and not credit the effect £54 at home on a weds night does to our atmosphere.
            i know there were a few silent gooners sat near me in R.

i wouldnt see it as a problem unless it was the same sat v spuds tbh
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Agree ones in the boozer were a rses of the higder really rate and fancy themselves and think Arsenal are greatest club in the world
              X block was alive lots of abuse was about four seats from reminding that arsenal toss pot why you dont come in the home end really hate arsenal think they are up there with the chelshit lot

Comment

the atmo is as poor as the football

Comment

Clive Allen commented on it too during the Spurs match today. He said the crowd seemed very flat, particularly for such an important London Derby. It was mentioned more than once.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Agree the support was poor from where I sit.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      Clive Allen commented on it too during the Spurs match today. He said the crowd seemed very flat, particularly for such an important London Derby. It was mentioned more than once.
                      It was poor today but then this is the prem and it attracts a lot of neutrals. In a 75 K capacity Old Trafford the neutrals dont make much difference to noise but at Loftus Rd it makes a difference imo.

Comment

The crowd was abismal today even the spuds was quiet, it was like a Sunday pub teams playing
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          The crowd was abismal today even the spuds was quiet, it was like a Sunday pub teams playing
                          Agree with that. Very poor today.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Shocking today. I sat in W block and could hear nothing from our so called singing R block. Where I was sitting was full of americans who was treating the game like watching a film at a cinema.

Comment

Working...
                            X