Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Kranjcar so popular with supporters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Personally can't be having that mate. Are we saying that, when chasing a game at home, we aren't letting our players try and beat a man on the opposition 18 yard box just in case they lose he ball and the oppo travel near on the length of the pitch and score?
    Yep. But any team with bodies in the middle wouldn't have let that Arsenal chance develop, Matty. Playing 442 with two wide players and two paceless strikers up front meant there was a big, fat Croatian shaped hole in the middle when Niko lost the ball which Arsenal made use of.....

Comment

The bloke sitting next to me had a go at me for calling him a useless c***. I said sorry but I don't travel to home and away games spending my hard earned money to watch a player who doesn't even put the effort in. His reply was can you do better, I said yes I gurantee I could if I was given the chance

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Whilst I agree he had a poor game, I am not havng all this b0ll0x blaming him for their goal. He tried to beat a man on the edge of their 18 yard box... Woop de doo! We still let Ar$enal travel 90 yards up the pitch & score!
        I was talking about the second goal Matty.Nico's feeble attempt to intercept the ball on the edge of our penalty area with what he saw was an outstretched leg led to the goal.

Comment

He's useless and he was last season apart from the Wigan game. As soon as he came on, I said to the gent next to me "game over". Probably the worst team to play Niko against due to their technical ability, speed and general low sense of gravity. I've seen 25 stone lumps move quicker on the biggest loser usa tv show!

He was the player firstly at fault for both goals, although the second in particular was awful from everyone.

Can we stop singing his name in the Charlie song, it's cringeworthy due to his ability.

The problem last night was having to take Sandro off and having no central midfielders to cover. Where was Doughty last night? I'd have him in the squad all day over the useless Kranjcar and after last night I think Ramsey will agree, as he seemed to be fuming with the goals conceded, which both started with the lazy croat giving the ball away, as per!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Who do we have that can play there, Harry sold him.
            Fck me...don't start with Mutch...id rather have a walking Kranjcar than that static balding pr*ck !

Comment

What a turn around. Only 1st half of the season was I insulting Niko for being a liability in our team. But coz he is a fans favourite, I was being told that I don't know what im talking about. But now most have a short memory and say they have never liked him and another stupid buy from HR. Saying that when it comes to this site, a lot on here do have selective memories so I suppose I should be used to it.
              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Can only praise you for your judgment on nico and knowing he was cra p mate, but i think you will find nearly the whole site thought and said the same and were moaning about him saying hes finished but a lot said if hes taking a pay cut hes worth a place in the squad.

Comment

Some people have long memories, ie, his goal at Ipswich last season, oh and from that free kick, he scored once upon a time for us. lol

Comment

We should have bought Shaun Maloney when we could.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

How slow was he when he came on today?

Comment

Had a chance to fire ball low and hard across six yard box and instead cut back and lost it

Comment

Working...
                        X