Hoilett really is just awful !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett really is just awful !!

Can't attack, CERTAINLY can't defend. The amount of times he's let Yun do his shift & then sits left back but let's the Arsenal players sprint past him like nothing

Hoilett, & Traore should NEVER play for QPR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

He's been #### since we've had him . ####ing joke of a player . Get rid

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      He's been #### since we've had him . ####ing joke of a player . Get rid
      Harry kept playing him every ####ing game !!
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        Harry kept playing him every ####ing game !!
        Both useless #####. not surprising

Comment

Hurting tonight cos we are relegated in my eyes, so this might be harsh but i hate the fat turd,

Comment

What's new, always has and always will be a championship player

Comment

I know we are hurt by the result and its consequences, however, Hoilett did not have a bad game. He put some good crosses in and there were instances when he defended well. Matt Phillips was a player nobody wanted him to wear the R's colours again, however he is now one of our best players. If encouraged, Hoilett may be of some help to the team. Lets not discourage our players. They all needs the best support they can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                I know we are hurt by the result and its consequences, however, Hoilett did not have a bad game. He put some good crosses in and there were instances when he defended well. Matt Phillips was a player nobody wanted him to wear the R's colours again, however he is now one of our best players. If encouraged, Hoilett may be of some help to the team. Lets not discourage our players. They all needs the best support they can get.
                Good post and I agree.

He's had much worse games than tonight & actually thought he done ok. Couple of times he let his man ghost past him but on the whole was average. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Same thoughts as martin here, thought he did ok. Delivered the ball early but i do wish that he attacked his man a bit more aggressively. He needs to run at them and pull them away. Right now, he is turning into himself too much and pressuring himself as a result.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Heart sank when I saw he was playing. In 442. I know we have injuries, but that was the worst eleven we could have ever fielded. Total pants.

Comment

Does nothing, did nothing. Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Heart sank when I saw he was playing. In 442. I know we have injuries, but that was the worst eleven we could have ever fielded. Total pants.
                        damn man, you really are in a state tonight. For me, thought the team was absolutely fine. Hoilett is very average in general. Sandro was as good as any player on that pitch tonight, Austin was in virtuoso mode for Roy, Green was great, Caulker defended well, Yun did well, Ned did very well until his injury, henry held the middle well but was a bit strange with his decision making. Only player I was a bit disappointed by was Furlong and I can't even get mad at him because he was up against the very best really.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          damn man, you really are in a state tonight. For me, thought the team was absolutely fine. Hoilett is very average in general. Sandro was as good as any player on that pitch tonight, Austin was in virtuoso mode for Roy, Green was great, Caulker defended well, Yun did well, Ned did very well until his injury, henry held the middle well but was a bit strange with his decision making. Only player I was a bit disappointed by was Furlong and I can't even get mad at him because he was up against the very best really.
                          Sandro, predictably, lasted only fifty minutes. Because he's a crock. Charlie shot on sight because that is what Charlie does. He scored a great goal. He did little else. Must have been five yards offside when, in the first half, he ran on to a through ball and was clear on goal. He hasn't done that since Millwall away. Caulker was Caulker. The always excellent Green saved him from gifting them a second. Everyone bar Green and Austin aren't prenuership quality. And i retain doubts about Charlie (whom I like and wish well)

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Sandro, predictably, lasted only fifty minutes. Because he's a crock. Charlie shot on sight because that is what Charlie does. He scored a great goal. He did little else. Must have been five yards offside when, in the first half, he ran on to a through ball and was clear on goal. He hasn't done that since Millwall away. Caulker was Caulker. The always excellent Green saved him from gifting them a second. Everyone bar Green and Austin aren't prenuership quality. And i retain doubts about Charlie (whom I like and wish well)
                            Seriously? You are sort of acting a bit embarrassing tonight 77. Sandro is still recovering, charlie was very very good today and I don't get how you didn't see it, caulker did actually really well in my opinion, and most of those sitting near me. I don't get you sometimes honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Seriously? You are sort of acting a bit embarrassing tonight 77. Sandro is still recovering, charlie was very very good today and I don't get how you didn't see it, caulker did actually really well in my opinion, and most of those sitting near me. I don't get you sometimes honestly.
                              That's because you live in a parallel universe to me, pal. One in which Rangers are brilliant, play top quality football, deserve to win every game and where we're top of the league, champions of Europe and in which Charlie Austin is as good as Lionel Messi. God how I envy you.....

Comment

Working...
                              X