Clear All

• ned & caulker

centre backs ...hoilett starting

Ramsey wants quickness

Comment

Rio must be injured?
      Kept the faith!

Comment

If they suceed together we have an OK heart of defence for years to come. I wish...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Can't believe hoilett is starting!! All I can say is hope under Ramsey he's a different player!!

Comment

Good to see he's playing our quickest and most mobile options. As mentioned in the other thread the other day, they have the sharpest attacking play in the prem so can't afford the likes of Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Good to see he's playing our quickest and most mobile options. As mentioned in the other thread the other day, they have the sharpest attacking play in the prem so can't afford the likes of Hill.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

looks like he got shanked in the face!!

Comment

Caulkers done him good.

Comment

I hope Ned is back for saturday as we cannot rely on Hill against Spurs from the start. Saying that it probably doesn't matter as Spurs are looking pretty good at the moment and we are looking pretty shite

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        I hope Ned is back for saturday as we cannot rely on Hill against Spurs from the start. Saying that it probably doesn't matter as Spurs are looking pretty good at the moment and we are looking pretty shite
                        They will murder us no matter who plays. We are not good enough, the players are not good enough, the injuries have been hard and we have had some bad luck as well. Its not any managers fault really (well except hr who assembled the squad), cos no manager in the world can make a squad of not good enoughs stay up imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          They will murder us no matter who plays. We are not good enough, the players are not good enough, the injuries have been hard and we have had some bad luck as well. Its not any managers fault really (well except hr who assembled the squad), cos no manager in the world can make a squad of not good enoughs stay up imho.
                          Completely agree. Even if we had a fully fit squad I doubt we would have stayed up. We're only really missing Fer, Barton and Dunne atm and I still feel Spurs would muller us even if they were fit. How we really expected to stay up with Bobby as a 1st choice striker is beyond me, i understand Remy left late or whatever but we should have at least spent that money on a replacement striker in January if it was too late in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Completely agree. Even if we had a fully fit squad I doubt we would have stayed up. We're only really missing Fer, Barton and Dunne atm and I still feel Spurs would muller us even if they were fit. How we really expected to stay up with Bobby as a 1st choice striker is beyond me, i understand Remy left late or whatever but we should have at least spent that money on a replacement striker in January if it was too late in the summer.
                            Last night we were also missing Faurlin, Ferdinand, Taarabt, Traore and Doughty

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                              Last night we were also missing Faurlin, Ferdinand, Taarabt, Traore and Doughty
                              I was only listing the ones who make a difference i.e. 1st team players. The ones you have listed probably have about 10 apps this season between them.

Comment

Working...
                              X