How do fans now feel about Mark Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do fans now feel about Mark Hughes

Talking in my local about Stoke the other day and I have to say as much as I despised him during our relegation season I had to hold my hands up and say fair play to the bloke for the job he has done as Stoke. Think Redknapp leaving has meant that some of the distaste for Hughes has been passed on to Harry.

Was just wondering if anyone feels the same. It used to be pure hatred for him but he has got Stoke going in a good direction
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Doing a decent job at Stoke, no hate for him from me

Comment

Used to have decent Barnet and big thighs.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Think him a total s cum bag.

Comment

Same as I always have - no strong feelings either way. Obviously did not do very well for us but equally obviously is a competent Premier League manager.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Mark Hughes = "The Muppet who signed Boswinga"

Comment

Mark Hughes is a classy manager in his mind, same as dipshit joey is a great player in joey land.

Tw@t
              Last edited by Manx Hoop; 04-03-2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Mark Hughs yeah he's great at plssing other peoples money , great at taking the plss out trusting novice chairman , year a great piece of a greedy b@stard

Comment

I think hes a k unt.

Comment

Mark Hughes = total ####
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Mark Hughs yeah he's great at plssing other peoples money , great at taking the plss out trusting novice chairman , year a great piece of a greedy b@stard
                      Comments like this are so wide of the mark its ridiculous. If you actually look at the signings he made the summer before our poor start and his ultimate demise, the majority were free or loans. How's that plssing money away? If you ask me he was probably told to scour the free transfer market and in paper many of the players looked a good fit.

It was only after the poor start, towards the end of the window we panic bought Granero and Mbia splashing a bit of money.

He had nothing to do with wages offered by the club.

Compare it to Redknapp who was given £20m in jan for samba and Remy alone, then massive funding before the Championship season for Austin, Phillips, Simpson etc, then this summer..... Chalk and cheese.
                      Last edited by Del; 04-03-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Really don't care less about him, I hate HarryRedknapp just as much. Awful manager
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Good manager IMO. Just failed with us, like when good players turning s**t when they put on our shirt.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Don't like him

Comment

Still a cant. Next question.

Comment

Working...
                              X