On this day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On this day....

in 1967 we won the league cup beating the baggies 3-2. I wasn't even born but wondered if any posters were present and if they would like to share their experiences of that great occasion?
    Thanks.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

I was born 9 months after that final so my old man had a great day

Comment

was three....watched it im my pushchair......fact
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        was three....watched it im my pushchair......fact
        Me and all
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

walked from Loftus rd ,stood behind the goal ticket was 5bob i believe ,was 10 at the time ,don't remember much about the game ,but remember coming home through Alperton to Hanger Lane to catch 105 back to the Bush everywhere was packed full of Rangers fans .Always said i wish i was 10 years older that day ,heard and still do some great stories about that night
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            in 1967 we won the league cup beating the baggies 3-2. I wasn't even born but wondered if any posters were present and if they would like to share their experiences of that great occasion?
            Thanks.
            Probably the greatest day of my life,i was there still have the ticket 12 shillings and sixpence I was 14 what memories.

Rodney scoring with overhead kick but disallowed,two nil down at half time but that Rangers side were all out attack and great entertainers but not in my wildest dreams
            did I think we could come back.

Went with mates from school who all supported other sides but came because Rangers were their sort of second side as we were not very fasionable then being
            in the third tier of English football.

The feeling when Lazarus scored was just just out of this world but then the whole campaign that season was immense.

Comment

Working...
            X