i think it could all be about aston villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think it could all be about aston villa

if they blow hot we could well and trully be going down,i watched the bbc live text and at half time they had most of the game they only need to string a few results together to rebuild there reslove
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I don't no what villa's fixtures are like, but I know burnley and hull 's are not to clever. I think Leicester are definitely going down. We just can't let a big gap appear
    You Rsssssss

Comment

i saw them on telly last night and I have to say they impressed me. They should have been 4 goals up at halftime.I think Pulis and West Brown underestimated them a bit aswell...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

the way i see it is that the worst 6 teams in the division are in the bottom 6 - not saying anyone is terrible, just not as good as the other 14 teams.

villa have won a home game against west brom with a last minute winner - it's not that amazing a result.

burnley, sunderland and hull all got a point at home against west brom. leicester lost at home at west brom and we picked up 3 points against them.

villa have scored 15 goals in 28 games (to compare, even our shot-shy bunch have managed 27 in 26) and have picked up 5 points from the last 30 on offer (we've managed 8 even with our suicidal decision to stop defending after 88 minutes) and their last 10 games look marginally more difficult (to me) than ours do. even if we lose tonight and at the weekend, we'll still only be 3 points behind them... i'm not going to lose any sleep over villa just yet.

Comment

Plenty of twists and turns to come this season.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
          X