Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 wins from the remaining fixtures. will be an achievement to match 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Goodbye premiership, i for one am going to miss you. Lets hope its not going to be years and years till we meet again. We are down, i will bet any money with anybody on that as well.
    you're right... we lost by one goal to a*senal. we have no chance against any team in this division.... (and anyone who claims we could have got a draw tonight is absolutely wrong - villa for europe!).

dooooooooooooooooooooomed!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
      you're right... we lost by one goal to a*senal. we have no chance against any team in this division.... (and anyone who claims we could have got a draw tonight is absolutely wrong - villa for europe!).

dooooooooooooooooooooomed!!!!!!!
      Im not a doom monger but come on klonk. We lose near on every game, but all of a sudden a miracle is going to occur and we are going to win near on every game. Not going to happen by any stretch of the imagination. Miracles dont happen, and if they did they wouldnt happen at loftus road. Misery and disappointment is our way of life and we are used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        so sunderland (7 points from the last 30, 4 points ahead of us having played 2 more games) are safe?

remind me who we beat in the run in in 2012... liverpool, a*senal, swansea, spuds and stoke wasn't it?
        Ain't happening this time. Tonight's selection, performance and substitutions proved that. Think we're down in practice even if we can stay up in theory.

Comment

Im not a doom monger but come on klonk. We lose near on every game, but all of a sudden a miracle is going to occur and we are going to win near on every game. Not going to happen by any stretch of the imagination. Miracles dont happen, and if they did they wouldnt happen at loftus road. Misery and disappointment is our way of life and we are used to it.
          Literally the whole point of this thread was the exact opposite of what you said haha.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Putting the crock that is Sandro to one side, we have only one and a half premiership players in our squad. The classy Greeno and Charlie Messi. Some are premiership, but others are of a non league standard.

Comment

we do lose most games, that's why we're near the bottom of the table. but the other teams near the bottom of the table also lose most games... one thing that we don't do often is draw games (we tend to lose or win) we're not cut adrift at the moment (we're 3 points from safety with a game in hand).

we're the top scorers in the bottom 6, we've got the best win to games ratio in the bottom 6 and although we have the joint worst defence, since ramsey came in, we seem to be a bit better organised at the back. i don't necessarily think we'll survive, but i'm fairly sure we still have a chance.

Comment

Working...
              X