Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 wins from the remaining fixtures. will be an achievement to match 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 wins from the remaining fixtures. will be an achievement to match 2012.

I really can't see 5 wins from these fixtures, which include 5 London derbies, and visits to happy hunting grounds at Liverpool and Man City. and only 1 home game in May and that against 'bogey side' Newcastle.

March
    QPR V Arsenal; QPR V Tottenham; Crystal Palace V QPR; QPR V Everton;

April
    West Brom V QPR; QPR V Chelsea; Aston Villa V QPR; QPR V West Ham;

May
    Liverpool V QPR; Man City V QPR; QPR V Newcastle; Leicester V QPR

QPR will really need to dig deep (and have a fair bit of lady luck to win 15 more points this season.

They will rue the missed chances to win the recent home games against Palace, Swansea Southampton to go along with the negative attitude shown in away games under Redkrapp.

We need to beat the teams around us at least and maybe a point or two from the big boys.

Comment

To be fair myu, there is only two around us to beat, and thats six points. Reading it like the op has put it, as much as it totally pains me to say it, and really upsets me, its a totally impossible task and one we have absolutley no chance of achieving.

Comment

Five wins out of twelve? Home wins against Everton, WHU and Newcastle. Away wins at Villa and Leicester.......

Comment

I don't see us getting any change out of tonight, chelsea,Liverpool & Man City but the others are all winnable

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Five wins out of twelve? Home wins against Everton, WHU and Newcastle. Away wins at Villa and Leicester.......
            I think four will do it. Those three you mention plus one away win or three draws.

Generally other results have been kind to us but that late goal last night plus Hulls late winner v us were real blows.

Comment

If we start off with one tonight then we'll only need 4, and so on. Tough game yes, but not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                If we start off with one tonight then we'll only need 4, and so on. Tough game yes, but not impossible.
                every game will be tough ,we will make sure of that ,last minute conceding goals ,sending off's ,sitting back for 90mins ,why make it easy
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I see 7 winnable games there myself. I'm not saying we'll win 7 but I see 7 games there that we could win if we perform. I also don't think we'll need another 5 wins, I reckon 36 or 37 points may be enough this year so 4 wins and a couple of draws might be enough.

I'm not saying it'll be easy but there are another 4 or 5 teams looking at their run in and worrying about it just as much as we are!

Comment

If we had Redknapp doing the home games and Ramsey the away games since the start of the season I think we would certainly be safe by now give or take a few points.

Everton, WBA, Villa, WHU become pressure games which make it all the harder to get a result. I like the look of our last two games, hopefully we can give ourselves a chance going into them. Even better would be if we get 6 points from our last two games we guarantee safety.

The other issue is a number of our rivals have to play each other still, like Hull-Sunderland last night, so some weeks it will be impossible for all the teams around us to get no points. We only have Leicester really as Palace and WBA are probably safe now.

Comment

Some very optimistic views here I think. winning at Villa or Leicester is of course possible, but the way the season has been so far, it will be difficult.

Home wins against West Ham Everton and Newcastle are also possible, but history suggests that they wont win all 3 of those. Can anyone recall the last League win over any of these sides at Loftus Road?

Comment

Palace (A), Everton (H), Newcastle (H), Aston Villa (A), West Ham (H), Leicester (A) are all games that we should be looking to win IMO, and we could still nick a point here or there off of the big guns. 35 points will be enough this season. I said in August that I fancy Hull, Burnley and Leicester to drop - I still feel this will be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          Palace (A), Everton (H), Newcastle (H), Aston Villa (A), West Ham (H), Leicester (A) are all games that we should be looking to win IMO, and we could still nick a point here or there off of the big guns. 35 points will be enough this season. I said in August that I fancy Hull, Burnley and Leicester to drop - I still feel this will be the case.
                          Under Ramsey, of course we will be looking to win those games, as they did at Hull, but the reality is that as in the latter game, it won't go according to our plan...it's the QPR way.

Comment

Should be able to beat West Ham, Everton and Newcastle at home - then maybe Leicester and Villa away.

In reality, we'll get a load of draws and go down by 1 point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              To be fair myu, there is only two around us to beat, and thats six points. Reading it like the op has put it, as much as it totally pains me to say it, and really upsets me, its a totally impossible task and one we have absolutley no chance of achieving.
                              March
                              Crystal Palace & Everton we need to look to get 3 points from them and would put us on 28 points, as it stands Palace are on 30 points and Everton are on 28 points. It basically brings us closer to them and Everton might start to panic.

April
                              West Brom, Aston Villa & West Ham, we need to try win 2 of these 3 games

May
                              Newcastle & Leicester are two games we can win, 1 might be enough.

I think we'll do enough and get the required results.

Tonight is a bonus match along with Spurs. Think we'll have to beat West Brom, Aston Villa & Leicester though.

Comment

Working...
                              X