10 Premier League billionaire owners make Forbes rich list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Premier League billionaire owners make Forbes rich list

Our man only make second place in the premier league and 82nd richest man in the world..... Gutted....V block and t block, we are doomed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31713910

Picture the worlds population and how many human beings there are in it, and try to imagine in your head that QPR have a man who is 82nd richest in the entire world as an owner. Its mind blowing to even try and imagine it. And the worst thing is, hes one of the robbers using our 15k of supporters club to get rich according to about four posters on here. Ha ha ha ha. I love it, and the mental people make this place what it is for me.

Comment

Bloke needs loads of money the way the board run the club just had to swallow £60 million which hopefully is only the first of many "write offs" to keep the club afloat. Wouldnt trust this lot to walk my dog let alone run a football club.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Bloke needs loads of money the way the board run the club just had to swallow £60 million which hopefully is only the first of many "write offs" to keep the club afloat. Wouldnt trust this lot to walk my dog let alone run a football club.
        You don't say..............

Comment

Working...
        X