No announcement yet.

Matches tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merson is a prized pr1ck. Could never stand the mongrel, always loved hating on us as a club.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The boys have just got to focus their minds on the gooners tomorrow, the villa win will help that imo. There can be no going out
      thinking we can lose and still not be in the bottom 3 after tonight.
      Tight ground just hassle and harry them....don't think giroud and sanchez will like this

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Merson is a prized pr1ck. Could never stand the mongrel, always loved hating on us as a club.
        i remember back in the day ,playing Ars e and us all giving Merson untold agg,from his gambling habit to his old lady leaving him ,and he took it all with humour ,he gave it back when they scored too , but took it well . I always quite liked him after that .
        (More so then donkey Adams who used to take great pleasure in sticking his fingers up at 3 of the 4 sides of Loftus Rd .)
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Merse is well alright.

Oh and that last kick penalty and three points has just drummed it home even further what ive thought in ages that we are deffo going down. Pretty sire that spot kick has sealed our fate now.

Oh and another oh and, how useless is ben foster, we should be so so grateful we have such a good goalkeeper in green.

Comment

When Benteke scored I got the same feeling as when Fer got injured. Have to say, it was not easy to find much sleep last night.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              When Benteke scored I got the same feeling as when Fer got injured. Have to say, it was not easy to find much sleep last night.
              :

Comment

It would give me no greater pleasure than to send those Villa ####s and the mug Sherwood down.

Comment

Working...
                X