• Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-0.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

This is another big match for us. We need to get points when we play at home.

My prediction is QPR 0 Arsenal 2 but I definitely think we have a chance if both team and fans come out rocking. They won't know what hit them. Fingers crossed.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

We will most likely concede but we might just nick it 2-1 or 3-2

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          You're probably right. For some mad reason I think, before a game, we're good enough to win. Every game. Then, after a game, I know how s hit we were to lose.... Funny, eh. Peculiar, I mean.
          Yep exactly the same think we will get nowt from this still dragging my self along to watch it

Comment

Rangers win or a draw...Arsenal aint gona like rocking up at loftus road on a cold mid-week night.

Our bobbly pitch also wont help them!

Comment

2 or 3 nil loss.

Comment

would love a win nut cant see it will settle for a point, Arsenal in good league form would take a point tomorrow and 3 against Spurs would be good form 2 games, or would rather lose one and win won than 2 draws

Comment

I honestly can't see QPR winning this one.
                  1-2 to Arsenal seems to be a very familiar score line over the last 40 years when these two sides play.

Comment

1-1 but what do I know.

Comment

Working...
                    X