Live Sky Games In May 2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Sky Games In May 2015.

Does any kind soul know when Sky/BT announce their games for May 2015? I’m guessing it will be in April some time but does anybody know the exact dates please?

I’m trying to arrange a trip to Liverpool and book train and hotel tickets etc.

Cheers guys for any info given.

Originally posted by JJB View Post
    Does any kind soul know when Sky/BT announce their games for May 2015? I’m guessing it will be in April some time but does anybody know the exact dates please?

I’m trying to arrange a trip to Liverpool and book train and hotel tickets etc.

Cheers guys for any info given.
    Normally around 6 weeks before the month, so around 2-3 weeks.

Comment

If any of those in May are on TV I would say Man City coz of what happened last time and obviously if their is anything to play for then Leicester

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        If any of those in May are on TV I would say Man City coz of what happened last time and obviously if their is anything to play for then Leicester
        I hope not Man City, we already got out hotel and train sorted out for that game

Comment

Talking of trains, anybody know of the best place to book cheap tickets for Liverpool?

Comment

JJB I use thetrainline.com and not had any problems. The only trouble for me is that the east coast is being upgraded most weekends at the moment and the use of buses is a pain so I do a three hour drive to home games now. The website does tell you if the journey is broken into trains and buses if that is the case.
            Last edited by Norfolkhoop; 03-03-2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Cheers for the advice guys.

Comment

Working...
              X