Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Dream Manager" has been revealed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Dream Manager" has been revealed.....

....sort of.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...n-boss-8720302

Or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Or not!
      Slightly misleading headline by GWL (and intentionally by myself), but there could be something in it. It's not going to plan for Martinez this season, the fans are turning on him up there - maybe managing a London club might appeal to him after stints in Wales and the NW?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Slightly misleading headline by GWL (and intentionally by myself), but there could be something in it. It's not going to plan for Martinez this season, the fans are turning on him up there - maybe managing a London club might appeal to him after stints in Wales and the NW?
        Not a chance.

Comment

Interesting about our list of potential champions/league 1 signings, no matter what division we're in..... loving the 'new' TF, really does seem that he has learnt some lessons. Cant see us signing any more big name/money signings again.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Interesting about our list of potential champions/league 1 signings, no matter what division we're in..... loving the 'new' TF, really does seem that he has learnt some lessons. Cant see us signing any more big name/money signings again.

Looks hopeful!

Comment

"We’d rather have players who are stepping up than stepping down."

That quote from Les is like music to my ears......FINALLY!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                But still:Would you allow me to get the chance to see just one Norwegian player in a hooped shirt. Just one;)) It will make me so happy;))
                Last edited by Shania; 26-02-2015, 01:36 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Seeing as that list will mostly be made up of free agents come the summer, I have here a link to players in the champs and league 1 with contracts expiring. Who do you think would be good?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/champ...wettbewerb/GB2

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/leagu...wettbewerb/GB3
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Oodegaard on loan

Comment

Looking at that, I can imagine the list looking something like this (Hopefully):

Bakary Sako, Demarai Gray, Sam Byram, Bo-Kyung Kim, Alex Pearce, Josh King, Marcus Olsson, Jem Karacan, Lee Evans from the Champs would be a good listing.

Emmanuel Thomas, Abdul Razak from League 1.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Looking at that, I can imagine the list looking something like this (Hopefully):

Bakary Sako, Demarai Gray, Sam Byram, Bo-Kyung Kim, Alex Pearce, Josh King, Marcus Olsson, Jem Karacan, Lee Evans from the Champs would be a good listing.

Emmanuel Thomas, Abdul Razak from League 1.

Potentially good players on the way up with something to prove... hope we go down that road.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                          Oodegaard on loan
                          Yum,yum Joshua King from Blackburn and Sean Scannell from Sheffield Wed.
                          Last edited by Shania; 26-02-2015, 01:44 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Martinez is so overrated

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              "We’d rather have players who are stepping up than stepping down."

That quote from Les is like music to my ears......FINALLY!
                              Yep. But a balanced mix is a good thing. For instance McLintock, Wilkins, Sansom.....

Comment

Working...
                              X