Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Winter World Cup'. Should top national teams just crash out of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
    Sorry, but the World Cup has become boring as hell, just don't care about International football anymore!
    Only because we're p00 p00!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Would love to see England,France,Germany,Holland,& Spain, tell FIFA stick it and all pull out of the World Cup totally, sadly none of the following football association would have the bottle to do it, if they really want to get at Blatter this is the way to do it, he and his cronies at FIFA wanted to take the World Cup there, let them try to save face if the big European nations pull out

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Would love to see England,France,Germany,Holland,& Spain, tell FIFA stick it and all pull out of the World Cup totally, sadly none of the following football association would have the bottle to do it, if they really want to get at Blatter this is the way to do it, he and his cronies at FIFA wanted to take the World Cup there, let them try to save face if the big European nations pull out
        Agree dave.......boycott the whole thing ....think we should anyway till blatter and his corrupt cronies are moved out. FIFA should be made to start again

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Agree dave.......boycott the whole thing ....think we should anyway till blatter and his corrupt cronies are moved out. FIFA should be made to start again
          Premier League and Uefa should join forces and create a new 'nations cup' all the nations would enter

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            Premier League and Uefa should join forces and create a new 'nations cup' all the nations would enter
            yeah agree with this too

Comment

Yep. Boycott it and those FIFA crooks. Don't care about international football. Haven't watched England since the days of that halfwit Sven and Beckham mania.

Comment

Agree with most,we should pull out.f uck knows why but I'm still very passionate about#watching England play ,but a non footballing country dictating with the help of fifa when the world cup should be staged is a p iss take.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I particularly have a big problem with Qatar as a supporter of Lebanon and England. In the qualifiers to the last world cup, having beaten South Korea and Iran on the way to our highest place in our qualifier history. We got into a group involving Qatar, who famously give players with talent a nationality. As such, we conceded to a Uruguayan striker playing for Qatar. Not only that, but players in our team were paid off for those matches to drop the game and you can bet all your money on who was behind that...
                  So for me personally, this world cup is an embarrassment and a travesty
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How would England boycotting it achieve anything? Bulk of prem teams would still lose most of their best players cos they're all foreign......
                    Weren't there 3 blank weekends before Xmas this season for internationals anyway - doesn't seem a stretch in 2022 to start season a bit earlier and end a week later and accommodate 5/6 game break. EUFA won't care as long as Champions League is not affected.

Comment

If we played badly and didn't qualify we could keep our normal season times?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        If we played badly and didn't qualify we could keep our normal season times?
                        See the post above yours#24....
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I doubt any of the big European teams will drop out. If they did FIFA would just reduce the number of European teams for the next World Cup....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                            I doubt any of the big European teams will drop out. If they did FIFA would just reduce the number of European teams for the next World Cup....
                            So What? the whole thing is a corrupt joke.

Comment

i would like the european teams to pull out but this wont happen, ...... the "big clubs" wont back it because it would mean "our" season would carry on as normal and a lot of the "big clubs" players would still be at the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                              X