X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Relentless isn't it Kev!

New poster as well. Hmmmm
    Should we welcome back Smoke already? It already seemed like the guy was looking for the love on the final smoke thread. Maybe he wanted to eliminate suspicion...
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Relentless isn't it Kev!

It is captain, it is. The pish poor managers gone so its start on the chairman and the player of the year time now.

Comment

Relentless isn't it Kev!

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        It is captain, it is. The pish poor managers gone so its start on the chairman and the player of the year time now.

Whyyyyy...? Why cant you leave Tony alone!

Comment

No point in wasting your life moaning about a decent bloke who aint going anywhere no matter how much you moan.

Comment

He our chairman v and im fiercely loyal to anyone who is doing the best for queens park rangers. Its a bit like family, i dont coat my kids or missus off non stop either.

Comment

He our chairman v and im fiercely loyal to anyone who is doing the best for queens park rangers. Its a bit like family, i dont coat my kids or missus off non stop either.

Fair enough Kev and i hope he repays the loyalty you show him.
              He seems to have lost a bit of support this season from some fans and starting to see more and more criticizing him on boards and on twitter. Maybe he has FINALLY learned a few lessons and learned how to do the job as a football chairman. Guess we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

Comment

Very true... I also find it hard to coat off the bloke who ploughs his self made millions into the club with good intentions. The fact he is a decent bloke and not a ###### makes it even harder for me not to coat him off. So many chairmen and owners of football clubs are ####0rs

Comment

He seems to have lost a bit of support this season from some fans and starting to see more and more criticizing him on boards and on twitter. Maybe he has FINALLY learned a few lessons and learned how to do the job as a football chairman. Guess we will see.
                    No I think its just the same people being louder than usual.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If you or hitman had started the thread i would have entertained it more v because you both made your views about the way tf was running the club a fair while back and didn't wait 4 bl oody years to copy others points of views-surely if somebody really had a problem it would have come out befire now? All very dodge....
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ranger View Post
                        Don't get me wrong I like Tony a lot. I just need him to be more, I don't know 'dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge' I guess.
                        Sounds like Ron the manager from the 'fast show'

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                          Yep. But boring now to be honest. He's sacked Harry, sacked Beard, got in a management team with a clear focus on youth, stopped spending silly money on agony players and there's movement on the ground and training facilities. Nothing for people to moan about so let's bring up stuff that happened years ago
                          yep. pointless thread.
                          the diminutive pool of culprits to blame is a bit too small for the comfort of some at the moment.
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I've criticised TF a lot in the past and I'll continue to do so, if I think he's messed up but to be fair, everything has started to take shape recently and I feel the penny has finally dropped.

I wouldn't worry about Furlong, I'd be very surprised if a new contract isn't signed in the coming weeks.

It's taken three and a half years but this is by far the best situation the club has been in since TF walked in, regardless of league position.

I feel the set up off the pitch is now correct and big earners out of contract in a few months that we can wave bye bye. If we can stay up, which I'm confident we will then I feel we can finally sustain ourselves in the Premier League with a very bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                              Sounds like Ron the manager from the 'fast show'
                              Well he definitely sounds like something.........
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                                yep. pointless thread.
                                the diminutive pool of culprits to blame is a bit too small for the comfort of some at the moment.
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X