No announcement yet.

Visiting from USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to both home and overseas fans if my reply was unhelpful or unfunny, I jumped the gun and mistook Boston Knight for Godfry The Gunner.

To make amends for this unhelpful reply, I would like to inform fans from both home and abroad that the Villa tickets are priced the same for both upper and lower stands. I will be in the upper.

Comment

Another question: In the US, it is fairly easy to scalp tickets at the event for cash right beforehand - does this practice exist in England?

Comment

Originally posted by bostonknight11 View Post
        Another question: In the US, it is fairly easy to scalp tickets at the event for cash right beforehand - does this practice exist in England?
        yeah it does mate-we call them touts.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          yeah it does mate-we call them touts.
          and you`ll get fleeced
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by bostonknight11 View Post
            It pains me to say it, but if you are going to go that route you are better off using ViaGoGo, the club's official online ticket tout. That way you are sorted ahead of time and you know your ticket is genuine. See the club website for details.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/information/ways-to-buy/

Note: I'm not sure if your not being on the club database will be a problem though. (Edit: looks like it won't be - they just have some vague statement about reserving the right to cancel your ticket if you are suspected of being a supporter of the opposition).

Note2: In the UK, "senior" means "over 65"!
            Last edited by dsqpr; 04-03-2015, 12:59 AM.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
            X