Comment

I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Is he banned for premier league games?!
        Surely not!!.... Which would mean a pretty pointless thread!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Suppose your correct else Barton would be playing reserve games to clear his ban agree pointless thread mea culper mea maxima culper

Comment

... Red cards in first team competitive matches result in immediate suspension from forthcoming first team competitive matches. Red cards in non-first team matches will take effect from the 14th day following dismissal.
            Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-...3cJT9S7BDwg.99

So maybe fine for the Arsenal and Tottenham matches ..... 4th and 7th respectively .... I think ...
            Remember Gillard!!

Comment

90th minute sending off, not 100% sure of the rules here so will have to wait and see.

Comment

Does this mean Sandro is warming up to smash any U21's he comes up against in league games?

Comment

Originally posted by abbeylands View Post
                  ... Red cards in first team competitive matches result in immediate suspension from forthcoming first team competitive matches. Red cards in non-first team matches will take effect from the 14th day following dismissal.

So maybe fine for the Arsenal and Tottenham matches ..... 4th and 7th respectively .... I think ...
                  Not a lot of people know that...

Comment

Originally posted by abbeylands View Post

I take that to mean that it will be 14th day after dismissal, but in the same competition in which the offence occurred. i.e U21 games.

Never heard of a sending off in a reserve/youth team game affecting the first team

Comment

It does not make any sense at all. So if Barton can play in a competitive u21 game, he will miss only two games? I think it only counts to U21 games as far as Sandro is concerned.

Comment

baffled.

Comment

Red cards in reserve games don't count towards first team games, don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            Red cards in reserve games don't count towards first team games, don't worry.
                            Violent conduct??

Comment

Didn't think so.

Good news that he actually got through a whole game though. Hopefully we will start to actually see some value from him now.

Midfield of Phillips, Henry Sandro and Vargas should hold its own with most teams you'd hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X