Glass houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass houses

Barton has always had anger management issues and always will do, no matter how much Nietzsche he reads, how many philosophy courses he takes, Morrissey albums he listens to, Sporting Chance rehabilitation programs he attends, Steve Black mentoring he undergoes, pseudo-intellectual ramblings he tweets etc etc etc...

Just look at his Twitter timeline and how he constantly gets into rows with people, including his fellow-professionals.

Constantly throwing stones from his big glass house and an embarrassment to our club IMO.

9th career red, following 7 consecutive yellows setting a PL record? At the very least needs stripping of the captaincy.

Even VBlock has turned against him now and Barton was his hero!

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Barton has always had anger management issues and always will do, no matter how much Nietzsche he reads, how many philosophy courses he takes, Morrissey albums he listens to, Sporting Chance rehabilitation programs he attends, Steve Black mentoring he undergoes etc etc etc...

Just look at his Twitter timeline and how he constantly gets into rows with people, including his fellow-professionals.

Constantly throwing stones from his big glass house and an embarrassment to our club IMO.
    It's not even funny but he's laughing each week when he collects his overpaid wages.

Comment

He's just too unstable to play at this point of the season, he'll be suspended now, I don't think he should play for us again!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Lose the captaincy minimum, wouldnt mind not seeing him play in the hoops again. Isnt his contract up in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          It's not even funny but he's laughing each week when he collects his overpaid wages.
          Tbf so have most of the squad this season. They said on comms after he got sent off that they heard from the touchline the ref was already sending him off for the push on Bruce before he #### slapped Huddlestone. Its his rep that gets him in trouble and because of it other players are constantly winding him. No defence cos what he did to Huddlestone in front of the ref was madness

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Tbf so have most of the squad this season. They said on comms after he got sent off that they heard from the touchline the ref was already sending him off for the push on Bruce before he #### slapped Huddlestone. Its his rep that gets him in trouble and because of it other players are constantly winding him. No defence cos what he did to Huddlestone in front of the ref was madness
            His rep is his own fault tbf

Comment

And he is dog sh it.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

God forbid him living in a glasshouse I think I leave it at that..
                Last edited by Shania; 21-02-2015, 06:56 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  God forbid him living in a glasshouse I think I leave it at that..
                  Cant walk round naked?

Comment

i think its evident that the people that are constantly broadcasting on twitter are the biggest stone-throwers who live in glass houses. some footballers do it to introduce a bit of a personality so later they can land a pundits or colour commentators job. ie savage, rio, etc
                    but joeys reputation as one that majority of fans disapprove of wont help him in this respect.
                    he should just pipe down on twitter. but lets be fair he will never do it.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I guess the one plus point is that he's done it now and not in the last game of the season where we may need a result to stay up.....

Hopefully 3 games out will give him time to think as I am certain he will be needed again before the end of the season. Someone will get injured so his call up is inevitable. Lets just hope he can calm down whilst off and come back like he did after the last sending off, albeit a year later.....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        well at least his contract is up in June!
                        I would only offer him a new deal if QPR are relegated and on much reduced terms.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                          His rep is his own fault tbf
                          It's certainly true if the comments at half time were accurate that the ref was going to send him off for the 1st push (which was not even worthy of a yellow let alone a red card).

Comment

Barton has always had anger management issues and always will do, no matter how much Nietzsche he reads, how many philosophy courses he takes, Morrissey albums he listens to, Sporting Chance rehabilitation programs he attends, Steve Black mentoring he undergoes, pseudo-intellectual ramblings he tweets etc etc etc...

9th career red, following 7 consecutive yellows setting a PL record? At the very least needs stripping of the captaincy.

Even VBlock has turned against him now and Barton was his hero!
                            This!
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                            X