No f ucking 4g in this northern outpost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No f ucking 4g in this northern outpost

It's like being in ####ing Kabul f ucking 3 f ucking G. Not used 3G in like two years

Get me back to London double quick

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    It's like being in ####ing Kabul f ucking 3 f ucking G. Not used 3G in like two years

Comment

I find it at weekends, they slow the network down because more people use the unlimited more. What a farking Liberty
      You Rsssssss

Comment

you lot deserved more for your efforts today westie-safe home to all R'ss.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yep great effort fellers every man did the club proud!!

Comment

4G? There's no f acking 3G. I'd be better off using a pay phone. At least that useless, shameful f acker Barton won't be able to tweet his bull s hit. What an awful place this is. And what a s hit team Hull are. I hope they come down with us and Villla.

Comment

77 I would get a f ucking better reception on the moon then hull

Loads of bleeding wind turbines they have invested in up here they need a mobile network. Horrific reception

Comment

It's shocking to think how people managed in the days before mobile phones and the interweb came along.....and it really wasn't that long ago!

Can you imagine??

How ruined we've become as a species with everyone's noggin turned downwards and buried in their little 'black mirrors' and virtual realities, wherever you look.

Comment

Tony and joey the biggest culprits
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    It's shocking to think how people managed in the days before mobile phones and the interweb came along.....and it really wasn't that long ago!

Can you imagine??

How ruined we've become as a species with everyone's noggin turned downwards and buried in their little 'black mirrors' and virtual realities, wherever you look.

Stanley Hull was primitive mate so glad I have just got back to Acton and walked in my flat back it civilisation.

I would not wish being a northerner on my worst enemy horrible horrible existence

Comment

Stanley Hull was primitive mate so glad I have just got back to Acton and walked in my flat back it civilisation.

I would not wish being a northerner on my worst enemy horrible horrible existence
                      fans sounded great today wests-in loud form-any banter with the locals?
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        fans sounded great today wests-in loud form-any banter with the locals?
                        Something occurred at the back of the stand for a few mins between the Rangers and Home fans but the plod moved in-between the two so not sure exactly what occurred but both sides appeared to get a little bit animated for a period

Shame we conceded at the end as we were in my view defo worth a point

Comment

Something occurred at the back of the stand for a few mins between the Rangers and Home fans but the plod moved in-between the two so not sure exactly what occurred but both sides appeared to get a little bit animated for a period

Shame we conceded at the end as we were in my view defo worth a point
                          had a chat with my brother when him and pals were on the train home and they said the same mate-well worth the point. said the usual northern kids were larging it. well done for yr trip.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The point was easily in the bag until the a rse fell out of it. Again...... Hull were really poor. They really didn't trouble Green at all. Caulker gifted then the first. Think that Sunderland starting line up- including Furlong at RB- would have brought home the three points. To think Hull have had six points off us. Criminal. They thieved the extra two today. Home now. Thank God

Comment

Was not impressed Hull can't see them winning many more before end of the season very poor side

Comment

Working...
                              X